Kasei Madoushi no Isekai Seikatsu: Boukenchuu no Kasei Fugyou Uketamawarimasu!

Aggregator gang
I like this! I look forward to the future chapters! Thank you for translating 😊

Kinda sweet. I like that it isn't being told by the mage. I love her outfit design though. It's definitely how I would dress my character as a fantasy mage.

Thank you Puni translations for picking this one up. Cant wait for more chapters 😁

Double-page supporter
so what, we'll have to wait 3 more months until chapter 3?

there must be a novel for this one! I really want to read it! but the manga is also so interesting ughhh sigh the trails of finding great stories
thank u dear translators I can't wait to read more!

perhaps it because the chapters are a bit longer, I always forget it's only a few chapters so far when it's updated. Like I already feel so invested lol

Fed-Kun's army
i see this manga addressed one problem i found with isekais, remembering your past world, i know that many protagonists didn't hold any attachments to they're original world, however i know that if i were to go to an isekai, i'd definitely miss earth, no matter how terrible it is. i mean, if i were to be able to wish for any wish, one of them would be perfect memory, an ability to be able to perfectly recall anything i've seen or heard, however most of the time the protagonists don't have this ability cause it wouldn't be useful in day to day life.

wow wtf. its a character study isekai, what ive wanted for almost 4 years now

Dex-chan lover
@Ace435 : it is not unheard of for it to be addressed, though I think sometimes it is mentioned in the novel, but that is one of the parts cut from the manga (since manga adaptions seem to mostly be to support the novels, not be independent or stand alone from them). I have seen series where the memories are only partially there if anything beyond knowledge and cultural values, like how in Black Summoner the MC traded his memories for more power int he new world but still desires Rice, or there is some form of mental manipulation involved form whoever transported the MC to that world (is it maseki gurum where the goddess who reincarnated him sealed a lot of the first life memories feeling that they would just cause the MC pain, I know I have seen that in a series) which I think happens in more series then those that state it. I remember in one WN the reincarnated MC was putting up a cheerful persona, but any time she was asleep with someone else around (which was rarely) the others would comment on the how MC keeps talking in her sleep and it was clear that the dreams were all about the family in their previous life, and the trauma of their death.

Though to many authors do ignore it. Though as well the newness of he world, and normally magic, should distract the MC for a while, so the longing for what is missing should come up in later chapters really.

Users who are viewing this thread