Katainaka no Ossan, Kensei ni Naru: Tada no Inaka no Kenjutsu Shihan Datta noni, Taisei shita Deshi-tachi ga Ore wo Hottekurenai Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 25 …

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

The mangaka of this adaptation can really portray the fight scenes quite well which could be quite difficult to bring out of the pages of light novels. While we can all paint a sequence of events when we read something, it is a different matter when drawing them in manga form, and somehow I feel that the mangaka has a good sense of how to draw action sequences.

Anyway, like other Beryl's students, Fissel really is a prodigious spell-blade. Not only does she know her own limitations, but she can perfectly work within those limitations and still come out on top and all of which she does as tribute to her 2 masters who are both at the apex of their fields.

Dex-chan lover
Great fight.

Surely, though, if she could just telekinesis the sword, why not go for decapitation instead of a body shot?
Others have written exhaustedly about body shots and all the organs it contains, but they are kinda right, but for the wrong reasons. Zombie chika was near instantly healing any wound she recieved. So just running a blade thrue her neck wouldn't be a lethal blow.

Blowing a large chunk of flesh and organs out of her chest and abdomen on the otherhand would place a much greater stress on her regeneration spells and provide a chance to do additional damage while she recovers.

Dex-chan lover
"Old man, leading the way!" Liar! No old man in this chapter (pls tell me it should be "in" or "on" ?) Mannn sometimes i forget the correct one its been a while since i study English and the grammar ( fuck grammar its hard 🤣)

Fed-Kun's army
i know i sound like a broken record, but.... if you are fighting with melee weapons, why not use proper protection? gambesons, cuirasses, brigandines, etc. it seems kinda dumb for a story with a medieval setting forgetting all the essential gear :whistle:
and yeah, they are using magic and shit, but still. that chick could've avoided half the damage by wearing some ARMOR.

Dex-chan lover
even in military, were told to target center mass. easier to hit and has a lot of organs.
Others have written exhaustedly about body shots and all the organs it contains, but they are kinda right, but for the wrong reasons. Zombie chika was near instantly healing any wound she recieved. So just running a blade thrue her neck wouldn't be a lethal blow.

Blowing a large chunk of flesh and organs out of her chest and abdomen on the otherhand would place a much greater stress on her regeneration spells and provide a chance to do additional damage while she recovers.
to kinda merge these two, on top of targeting center mass, they might also emphasize the 's' in organs. It doesn't take too much to disable or destroy an organ once perforated. Rather than hitting the same vital that already stopped functioning, it's best to hit as many vital organs as you can at once if you want to put them down quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread