Kawaii Hito - Vol. 7 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
And thus ends the final chapter, with a more laid back approach instead or anything grand. Understandable since it was a pretty laid back series. But it tied up all plots and didn't really leave anything untied. Very satisfying manga, Top 3 shoujo material.

A hearthwarming end, for a hearthwarming series.

Thank you so much for translating this manga (not only the tl, the cleaner, proffreader etc)!.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, while I would love to see more, I am okay with this ending. This has always been about fluffs and happiness, and there were surely plenty of fluffs and happiness to go around. In fact, when I really think about it, I might actually prefer this ending. I like to imagine them living their lives happily together in their world even when this manga ended.

Double-page supporter
outfit really out here puttin wings on her boobs wtf. that some mario wing cap shit

Moriya-kun was extra adorable in this chapter. What a satisfying ending. I could have read their story forever-- until they were an old obaa-chan and ojii-chan!

Aggregator gang
Kazuma's smile made me actually scream and Kimi is too fucking cute.

Dex-chan lover
was good, but that's was the ending and him forgetting their aniversary? from what? 'cause Im sure he wouldn't forget the day they started dating (maybe it was the one of them meeting?)

Dex-chan lover
Welp...it’s cute (happy ending for the cousin too, yay!) and with the video the story-year long comes full circle.
I’m a little disappointed that it’s somewhat anti-climatic tho...no kiss, no proposal, no marriage, no timeskip, ecc. Could’ve used some more for sure, but good and heartwarming story. Really liked it.

I'm surprised we skipped the wedding, but a relaxed ending to a relaxed series is just fine.

Dex-chan lover
I’m sad to see this series go but its a nice chapter to end on. For the premise/genre it feels surprisingly complete. I really don’t know where the author could go from here without making the plot feel forced or grasping for straws. We know they’ll probably stay together and get married, but we really don’t need to see that or everything leading up to it. There’s really just no more tension or conflict left in their relationships or lives. Its nice to see our MC has a whole new group of friends and loved ones that don’t care about his “scary” look and has greatly expanded his inner circle (the relationship with her brother is just so much of a stark contrast from when they first met and so much more warm). Its nice to see Hiyori has gained a lot of confidence in her future and is happily sharing her past. There’s no more family members or friends skeptical of their relationship; no more fear in the future; there’s not even friction between that new coworker anymore (and we really didn’t need any more chapters dedicated to her getting used to him than that one we got). The author could certainly fabricate conflict, drama, and tension, but that’d cheapen things. The only other option is make 4-koma’s about their daily cute lives (I’d go for that, but it wouldn’t really further their story). I feel pretty happy to have a favorite series end like this.

Cute chapter!

🤣🤣 Their faces when watching Kazuma limbo! 🤣🤣

Thanks for the update!😊

I think the ending needs a bit more...
I wanted to see them get married and have a child but still this will be one of my faves shoujo manga...thank you

Users who are viewing this thread