Kawaii Kouhai ni Iwasaretai

GDI Meraki. Good thing it got serialized because I didn't realized the pre-serial version lost all its chapters.

In these times, I find her attitude refreshing. Guys have it harder now than when I was a teen because of things like the "me too" movement. She spells out what she wants. leaves very little grey area.

Dex-chan lover
If she's this good she should really start extorting him for money

Contributor
Despite the fact that she holds most of the power in the relationship, this feels oddly more like a male-wish-fulfillment story than anything else. Maybe it's all the stuff about her chest. But...

Like, their power dynamic aside, it's still "the girl who wants the guy to do whatever he wanted to do in the first place," and goes to great lengths (of a sort) to do so. Never are we faced with her wanting to do some thing he doesn't—she still strikes me as a cream-puff fantasy, rather than an actual person.

@Pokari

>more like a male-wish-fulfillment story than anything else
Most 'i like her because she is mean to me' mangas are like this,i mean what demographic do you think Nagatoro is written for?

Contributor
@Hollowlegs:

I suppose that's fair... but this still grates on me in a particular way that at least some of those broadly-consensual erotic semi-sadomasochistic relationships do not, at least not always. Even if they aren't generally my cup of tea. (I haven't tried Nagatoro—I don't think I would like it)

I mean, yes most shounen romances have some male wish fulfillment, but it doesn't have to be so... much? Like, on the one hand, there's male wish fulfillment like, "Gee, that's an enviable position to be in," and then there's male wish fulfillment like, "This universe exists to only to pleasure the protagonist". I don't know, I'm not sure I have the vocabulary for the distinction. Perhaps I should instead say that the issue is when the story is very degrading towards the love interest(s)?

I'm not the best source for this information since my weight has been around 89-93 for half a decade now, but isn't losing 2kg in a week (assuming they are weighed whilst fasting) a lot? Like a worrying amount?

@Orange_Orange nah, it's like the upper end of normal but not too drastic, depending on what her weight started out as. often someone's weight can fluctuate by up to a kilo a day just depending on what you eat

Users who are viewing this thread