Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
This kids needs a vacation. Like Jesus Christ, I think every girl here has blackmail material on him and will do whatever underhanded tactic it takes to get in his pants...

It's like the Fall of the Roman Republic but with even more perverts and even more sexual tension between the major players...somehow...

This is gonna end with them assaulting him.

Fed-Kun's army
"I will pay 300 bucks for your underwear and another 50 bucks if it's just after gym class."
"Girl, we have a deal!"
XD
Such an easy money is quite hard to reject XD

Supporter
@Tamerlane

let's be honest, 90% of us readers envy him.

i sure do.

though tbh idk why he's so obessed with this cinderella at this point.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't envy this man if he had more people pinning for him than Casanova.

I mean, all of these girls are on the verge of killing one another. Now, if they all teamed up against him, then only ending would be yandere-kidnapping scheme.

The one that would cause you the LEAST harm is the masochist that definitely would get you in trouble with the law if nothing else. Everyone else here probably would assault or do some very questionable things to him. @quagzlor

Dex-chan lover
How come he hasn't realized they like him and is still fixated on that Cinderella shit?

Dex-chan lover
I just realized it. . keiki

T20.jpg

look kinda similar to this guy (artwise)

F9.jpg

Dex-chan lover
senpai is best girl, and none can change my mind
cute and hot pet girl :3

I'm just posting the link from the T/N on page 7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYVe-zZC-v8

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus It's mostly because the girls let their fetishes go wild when it comes to him and he tends to focus on that than whatever their feelings may actually be. Though, it's different in Mao's case because she does the whole "tell/show him my true feelings, but then wuss out and say it was a joke" routine.

Users who are viewing this thread