Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~ - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Do these types of stories HAVE to let the previous party's leader be such a twisted person? Is that a requirement enforced by the editors or something? I mean, I get it. It makes him an easily hateable person, so it gets the job done.

I know the hero is irredeemable trash, but is he going to deal with poop every chapter now?
I'd be happy if we just don't give them any screen time anymore. Always just an eyesore to see the previous party.

Dex-chan lover
50/50 chance they teleport to where the "hero" party is. If not, they're going to some control panel of a bunch of ancient relics and they can control the holy sword

Dex-chan lover
Do these types of stories HAVE to let the previous party's leader be such a twisted person? Is that a requirement enforced by the editors or something? I mean, I get it. It makes him an easily hateable person, so it gets the job done.

I'd be happy if we just don't give them any screen time anymore. Always just an eyesore to see the previous party.
I mean.. it's a working plot device, or rather its even required for this (this type of story), since the plot would literally not work otherwise, the alternative would be : The Leader is the perfect nice guy and mc never separates from them in which case the entire story would be invalidated, since the mc has no reason to change anything in that case, because if the Leader weren't total Trash he wouldn't go for a girl that's to be wed ~

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone spoil this for me? Is it a novel as well? I’m bummed that the rapist got a sword
the former lover is the demon lord and killed mc's parents then dated mc in order to get closer to the hero, all in an effort to not be killed by him, hero get's defeated and executed but somehow revives and gets a domination power and escapes to a demi human island, and gets beaten again by mc, demon thot gets killed by mc
yes there is a novel

Dex-chan lover

Just another form of wish fulfillment, which is the basis of Isekais. Haha you spite me, kicked me out, fucked my crush. Now you are in a bad spot while I'm thriving with hotter slaves because slaves can't cuck me like my crush. It's practically a sub genre of Isekais.

Dex-chan lover
the former lover is the demon lord and killed mc's parents then dated mc in order to get closer to the hero, all in an effort to not be killed by him, hero get's defeated and executed but somehow revives and gets a domination power and escapes to a demi human island, and gets beaten again by mc, demon thot gets killed by mc
yes there is a novel
what? really? it doesn't make any sense, so the the demon lord now is in deadlock because it can't kill the hero anymore? but why getting manipulated by simple domination? even that viscount daughter raised by mc didn't even flinch by the domination.
that's kinda roundabout way to do it

Dex-chan lover

we gotta give him screen time so we can see him become the next demon lord and slaughter the women he hypnotized into betraying the MC though?

Users who are viewing this thread