Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~

To anyone feeling sorry about Lisa, the fiance, don't because
she's actually the Demon lord and she's only pretending to be "brainwashed" while recovering her demon lord powers to kill off the "hero" and regain her status. Also the onoy reason why she approached our true MC and got engaged to him was to get closer to the hero and then pretend to be charmed by his power. So she was planning to NTR the MC all along. The only true victims were the other two girls from the party that were genuinely brainwashed by the hero.
Noooooooo i can't believe noo shit i gotta read the web novel now please tell me this is not true ohhh shit lol

Is Story Good?
- As a Harem Enjoyer, NO. Bad Harem. I hate it.

Do I recommend it to others?
- No, don't let others waste their time reading this.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno how this series has 7.46 rating.
It truly baffles me by how shit this is. Its not the translators fault. Its the original author's fault for making a fantasy that glorifies slavery, that also hits the quota of OP skills for zero effort, whatsoever.

Like you the family of one slave saying how its a great thing to be the slave of this 'Great Race' then you have the case of. Oh this girl is super depressed and wants to end herself. So whats the best option to fix that?
A. Therapy
B. Take her back home so she can live a slow life in peace
C. Talk things through with her
D. Literally make her a slave.
What does he choose. D.

This shit is so ass dude, my brain rot just from reading this manga. If not for the good art i'd have already drop this dumpster fire.

This manga is made for cuckold fans
It is worst manga I have ever read
It deserves a score of 0 out of 10
Why is there no drama tag ?

Last edited:
We need more chapters... OwO

I want see all the girls in his former party to wraith in agony as they remembered all the things they've done to MC and disgusting things they did to the Ugly Bastard.

That alone, is the only thing I want to see in the end of this series.
THO, I also wanted to see a happy ending as well, in a harem...

But there's no seggs, only NTR, disgustingly so.

Dex-chan lover
In 1 chapter, he got kicked out by his childhood friend party, the hero cucked him, he became level 300 and has broken skills, goes to travel the world, buys an op beastgirl child and 1shots a dragon.

There is no need to read this cookiecutter garbage

2/10. This is a middle schooler's wet dream. Revenge power fantasy to his former party that are comically evil for the sake of character development. MC buys a slave with the mindset that they cant betray or leave him, and despite being visibly afraid of him, the slave places all of her trust into him for no reason. Naturally, the MC breaks any sort of worldbuilding continuity by having him easily breeze through any encounter and dwarfs an S-Rank adventurer in power. Every character is fan service and clings onto the MC, including the slave who grew into an adult. Every good deed he does is immediately rewarded with tiddies or more skills he can add to his catalogue. I have only read up to chapter 8, but every character is one dimensional and their only purpose is to proceed the plot or serve the MC. blegh..

The plot goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR with how fast it goes.
With the lightning fast pace of the plot, there is no substance. Without a doubt in my mind, this manga is trash.

Very one dimensional characters. I suggest not reading this, unless you want to waste some time

2/10. This is a middle schooler's wet dream. Revenge power fantasy to his former party that are comically evil for the sake of character development. MC buys a slave with the mindset that they cant betray or leave him, and despite being visibly afraid of him, the slave places all of her trust into him for no reason. Naturally, the MC breaks any sort of worldbuilding continuity by having him easily breeze through any encounter and dwarfs an S-Rank adventurer in power. Every character is fan service and clings onto the MC, including the slave who grew into an adult. Every good deed he does is immediately rewarded with tiddies or more skills he can add to his catalogue. I have only read up to chapter 8, but every character is one dimensional and their only purpose is to proceed the plot or serve the MC. blegh..
this is not revenge power fantasy, sadly. funny enough, mc never have any plan for revenge, its was straight up the saint and demon lord go after him. and each time mc kill the saint and demon lord, he spend good like few months straight mourn for them since they all his childhood friend. and mc power in even by the end book way below compare demon lord, it like lv 1 vs lv 100 and the mc only win because world setting make it so. yes, i know it bs and lazy writing but just to be clear that look like you hate on wrong aspect of book

In 1 chapter, he got kicked out by his childhood friend party, the hero cucked him, he became level 300 and has broken skills, goes to travel the world, buys an op beastgirl child and 1shots a dragon.

There is no need to read this cookiecutter garbage
want hear more funny stuff ? when he finally meet demon lord, only to find out demon lord 100 time stronger than him

Really... Japanese really love coward, spineless, weak-willed, naive, masochist, and idiot mc who loves getting NTRed, huh?
I bet this mc here will also do nothing to the bastards, like the rest of the japanese mc.

Ptooey.

With so many of their mc are like that, at this rate I will start to think that Japanese men are like that too.

rereading this trash again makes me wonder what a therapist or psychiatrist would say about how trauma would work on someone who went through multiple traumatic experiences without the pain.

on one hand the rape and abuse were magically induced to be something insignificant or perhaps even pleasurable.
on the other hand the sheer amount of bad memories could possibly break a lesser mind even if they were equivalent to simple movie scenes implanted in your head.

Users who are viewing this thread