Kekkon Surutte, Hontou desu ka: 365 Days To The Wedding - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Are You Happy Being Together (Part 7)

Fed-Kun's army
just shoot me in the head would ya, a certain prefect and jk can handle this way better

Dex-chan lover
Inferiority complex on its highest. Poor boy, he did all he could. I'm glad he didn't die from embarassment, I would have been long gone at his place.
The joke about "being left on read IRL" is good.

Dex-chan lover
Frustrating, but cute, but awkward af.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he called work to leave for a day, taking her reaction as a “no” and too shook to work normally next to her

Wtf this chapter 😂
She really didn't respond till the end omg. I hope they won't extend the drama.
Geez I kinda understand her tho still she could have said that she'll think about it or something cuz she is thinking about it

Double-page supporter
I really like this.

I hate how the comments be like "fuck this fmc for not saying anything or saying yes' but this is consistent with the FMC and what her personality is. She gets thrown this confession out of nowhere and she, a true introvert just freezes. It's hilarious but I think it shows room for growth.

Instant romance isn't always the best, I don't get people who begs for it even when it doesn't match the tone. Other series can do it because they consistently hang out with each other and genuinely like each other. These two barely knew each other before ch 1 and has only slowly gone on like a few outings together, in a sham relationship. They only started getting somewhat closer.

Users who are viewing this thread