Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja - Vol. 8 Ch. 45

That's one huge-ass train. I'd really like to know how they make that work. Magic is really the only thing that would make sense but specifics would actually be cool here.

@LookingForKeys it's like the sign at the baggage claim, "Many bags (kanji) look alike, make sure you have the right one." of course my eyesight kinda sucks, so that's a mistake i can sympathize with.

Oh I remember the train from light novel's artworks. LN is so beautiful that every illustration can be used as a wallpaper.

Dex-chan lover
Man..that train reminds me of a certain train on a certain manhwa that has a train that big and an arc as long as a train of 300 chapters 😆

Dex-chan lover
"analog means old school"

No.

Begone.

You've failed humanity and you've failed yourself.

...Everything else is great though, gj.

Also, wtf? Is this train from WH40k or something, it's like a fucking cruise ship in size

T/N: analog means old-school.
What? Is this some weird loanword thing where the Japanese word is Engrish, but has a meaning that has nothing to do with the English meaning?
Like, how "mansion" = house, or "bitch" = slut? If so, keeping loanwords that don't make sense is just a bad translation.

Aggregator gang
@x_renon_x that is a big yikes. @hakuppu hope someday your group could fix that unnecessary "censor" and hope it didn't happen so often, if not than man, I will need to continue relying on the raw then. sigh... anyways thanks for the TL.

Users who are viewing this thread