Kenja no Mago - Vol. 10 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
He is coming.....

Behold, ye foolish mortals...

He is coming.....

........The demon king is coming 😈

Aggregator gang
Not gonna lie, when the whole squad came out from the gates behind the intruders, it looked really cool

Dex-chan lover
well nice know you arch bishop a nuke in the shape of human is coming for u

Dex-chan lover
It's so obvious that she is just acting as bait to find the real mastermind, they even said so and mentioned transmitters to keep track of her location. So I dont see why author decided to obfuscate it towards the end of the chapter and make it seem like this wasnt planned, only confuses things.

lol are they blind, it's clearly the demons from before. they look exactly the same

@Ciello Even worse
Too bad at end of this he couldn't even beat up the bad guy only a slap to the face by his gf.

EDIT: Please any author out there if your gonna put a villain make sure he gets beat up even just once

Double-page supporter
Man this is fucking idiotic --' She is strong enough already to defende herself, THERE IS NO WAY she would just be grabbed like that --' If its not a scene she is doing, author-kun, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Dex-chan lover
@feha Shin is finding it quite hard to bear to allow her to be in the enemy hands even as a bait.

In the long run this will play in August's hands because after this incident Ys will have no choice but to join the alliance, or they will be considered to be colluding with the demons. Well, assuming they aren't so arrogant they will just ignore the whole thing, trusting the common people won't care and lose faith in the church leadership and that the other nations wouldn't dare to do anything to the church (something like the Reformation).

Double-page supporter
well, that was about as retarded as one would expect. i dont even know how one could make this more idiotic, have the pope or whatever escape with the chick while cackling and twirling his mustache? have the demons have big fat sculls with horns drawn on their backs? what a mess.

Dex-chan lover
wait what? this whole plan is to make the MC look bad by having him go against the holy nation making him an enemy of god yet why are you acting like the most Saturday morning cartoon villain possible with your sneaking around, kidnapping, mass killings and fanatic ravings? all you will do is turn the people against the bishop and make the pope disavow him and the MC will just become more popular for taking down the corrupt within the church.

you should have done the kidnapping silently and without them expecting it and only once the girl was back in the YS capital under constant supervision should you start the shit flinging, at that point the pope is forced to take the bishops side, as things stand now the pope can still disavow and this whole thing falls apart...

Dex-chan lover
@manhunt0r
well its not like they have DNA testing and the like.
back in those times eye witnesses were one of the best ways to incriminate someone.
and again, as they said that would be the "best case "
worst case they fail the kidnapping and they loose a few footmens.
and if they get away with it but no one believes it's them and find out they are demons. they still get away with removing a big threat.

Fed-Kun's army
...yeah, I already miss Strom (or whatever his name was). He achieved what he wanted and now we are forced to see these 2nd rate baddies.

I would rather see these guys playing volleyball than this forced drama.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer Aren't the demons supposed to awaken by being broken as humans? Like turning to the dark side? I reckon they can't help but want to slaughter people, at least a little bit, on a spy mission. It seems to me the author sometimes forgets this himself, making the demons behave like super strong magicians and that's it, but they should be twisted. After all, they more or less performed a genocide in the empire, didn't they?

Contributor
Sure, steal the girlfriend of the strongest in the world... 🤣🤣🤣😂😂
This is just created to show how much strong is Shin, i guess. 😎

Users who are viewing this thread