Kesa Mo Yuraretemasu - Ch. 1 - We're rooting for you today

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY I found some characters I can self-insert into. I'm literally the old geezer.
Also surprisingly I got a friend from genshin on the bus (he wasn't a cute girl sadly). It started with me flexing my early pity furina then him saying he lost the 50/50...
Anyways, based guy, but he gets loud sometimes saying shit like "I only pull milfs"

Dex-chan lover
That's a wall of text of a manga, I kinda zoned out in the middle of reading it.

Dex-chan lover
Yooo it's the creator of Jitsu wa! I can't wait to launch my sides back into orbit.
He's aiming for a short style comedy this time and a 20 min train ride is perfect for this kind of situation. But how will he mix it up? I'm so excited man, one of the greats are back in the driver's seat, it's gonna be good

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation.
I love it. So close! And well done lady, for picking up the game to get something to start talking with him! ^^

Fed-Kun's army
What a fresh story! I love it!! special thanks to author for this amazing manga and thanks for the translator for picking this title! :hearts: :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
I had been glancing at this for a bit now and all I can say after reading the first chapter is..

Okay, I love it.

Dex-chan lover
yqDdQTY.jpeg
have no idea what romcom is being dropped and I have a lot romcoms on my list

Users who are viewing this thread