Kichiku Eiyuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - The One Who Came from the Demon World

Dex-chan lover
OIP.9yVgd2eRVxKdYXtCFOzm3gHaFb

Dex-chan lover
The way GD suddenly started uploading chapters after Silas single handedly translated the entirety of the manga up to the latest raws is priceless. :dogkek:

Great work Silas, I'll buy you all the lunches you want. Hope you continue with this series as it progresses.
They were most likely hoarding the chapters. I won't deny the quality of their work, but that just sounds extremely suspicious to do this... And it's not the first time they pull this shit.

Dex-chan lover
Sad we're caught up to raws now, I need to see goblin queen get saved and join the main crew (after inevitably getting injured/losing enough power to turn small). Need more goblin lady representation!

Fully expect this volcano nerd to run away back into the gate once Takamichi shows up. I doubt he'll be friendly with Takamichi since he doesn't go along with the "playfully act upon desires" mantra he says noble demons abide by, but will be good to see him freak out + run.

Banned
Its understandable that the evil eye holder girl to turn villanous since she probably didnt get the release she desired and took the matter in her own hands to summon a real demon. Had she waited then she might have experienced the same joy as the assassin girl. But now she needs correction.
Its also likely funny if the demon actually recognizes the MC and would be like bow down to the MC.

Dex-chan lover
They were most likely hoarding the chapters. I won't deny the quality of their work, but that just sounds extremely suspicious to do this... And it's not the first time they pull this shit.
Oh 100% they were. I'd bet my bottom dollar they translate chapters much faster than they let on and withhold releases until they get enough "donations" and then get pissy when someone else yanks the rug out from under them. Which probably has something to do with that strangely overzealous guy in GD's upload comment section yelling at everyone for being "ungrateful."

Dex-chan lover
My humble personage, bows before your grandeur. No other being has ever had the might, nay the nobility, to upload not one, but 20+ translated chapters.The universe lies within your grasp".

Dex-chan lover
huh. that's a different guy from the "demon lord" that showed up in this chapter.
I'm gonna guess because he isn't the "Demon Lord" and he's about to suffer direly for his impertinence. :pepehmm:
Great work Silas, I'll buy you all the lunches you want. Hope you continue with this series as it progresses.
Yeah, guys? THIS. Please. I want to donate to @SilasMeanQuite, but I've been unemployed for a while now. BUY THIS DUDE SOME FOODS!!! They gotta be starvin' after a marathon run like this! :win:
Need more goblin lady representation!
One of my favorite tropes: Goblin ladies are actually pretty fucking cute. Why? Because, like the Vikings, they only kept the pretty ones. :02:

Dex-chan lover
i hope takamichi puts that cat bitch in her place for betraying them, even if she had ulterior motives for it she still caused mass deaths even if she tried to evacuate some people. also he better get gobbo girl as a waifu, and the other demon eye user as a waifu too.

Users who are viewing this thread