Kichiku Eiyuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - The One Who Came from the Demon World

Dex-chan lover
Say no more, I will
MILORD :meguupog:

03d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the hard work, you've done an amazing job with this series and I hope you continue with the releases. Now take a well deserved break and get some rest. =)

Dex-chan lover
Bro youre insane with these crazy ass translations. Thank you lmao. I cant wait for more to come

Dex-chan lover
So now that Giantess Goblin Queen-chan has been betrayed and is about to be killed, should I imagine that, not only she will be saved, she will also swear loyalty to our protagonist?

Although I guess she won't be a recurring character, since Takamachi is likely to ask everyone to go back through the gate, including her. Sad... :(
Probably not, Id think hes going to create an area where they can chill together. Only the ones that have morals too

Power Uploader
So we finally caught up. This has been an incredible speed scan session.

Shout out to random TLers who show out of nowhere to mass release chapters that were being hoarded by a greedy group. Gotta be one of my favourite genders

I remember when the same thing happened to Parallel Paradise. Lazy ass group was sitting on literally hundreds of chapter and me complaining about it on every chapter discussion. Some guy dmed telling me not to worry as they will catch up in the next day, and I was like "alright bet". He kept his word and dropped a gazillion chapters all while the other group was crying about sniping. We love to see it

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm sad we will have to wait for the releases monthly(?).... Anyway thanks for the translation!

This guy probably the son of the first demon lord, the one he said was too weak compared to MC, but since MC denied the throne, he got crowded by default.

Dex-chan lover
Many thanks for the effort. How often do we get RAWs do you know?
Usually, one chapter is released every two weeks on Fridays. However, the author is currently taking a one-month break, so the next release is likely to be in early February.

Users who are viewing this thread