Kimetsu no Yaiba

Fed-Kun's army
shounen series of this magazine always follow the same formula. jfc

heard good things about this series but it's actually the same as every other shounen.

Is this anywhere near its end? I remember reading this until they meet some robot/weapon maker... did it progress enough to warrant a re-read?

Wow this manga is great for a shounen, tons of violence it’s actually fast paced and the art style is pretty good as well. The art sort of reminds me of Naruto for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, I'm pretty sure I've seen this exact plot animated somewhere (not this exact 2019 anime adaptation but many years ago), can't remember... any ideas?
the oni who turned his sister did it just for fun iirc

The way things are going lately I can kinda see a tiny possibility of this being the final arc but not the end of the series per se and we get a timeskip and some sort of Kimetsu no Yaiba Shippuuden. I mean, everyone is just getting way too rekt to deal with Muzan. The anime is hugely popular too, so there might be some incentive to do it.

Well in any case, I hope Gotouge keeps leading the plot however she pleases.

@chain
From the look of things, there are a lot of things that could lead to the next arc. Muzan's turning into demon from some medication is still a mystery to me. Like, who let this doctor get his hands on the medication in the first place? is the blue spider lily a bad thing? something behind this blue spider lily gives lots of doors to open imo. Its not just muzan, but probably even worst enemies, someone even more powerful than muzan.

Mod Edit: Added Spoiler Tag

MD@Home
Weird that I have such a different opinion when it comes to this series compared to most people here, or the overall rating for that matter.
I've lasted until chapter 49 - pretty much non-stop fights, the author seems to be writing by the seat of his pants, lots of twists that feel like an ass pull, and villains that look 100% evil throughout 90% of their screentime - and if they suddenly start having backstories or more "human-like" characterizations, you know they'll soon die, so the protagonist (who actually does not know about said backstory) can hold their dissolving bodies with a teary-eyed look just to show how big of a heart he has. Several characters (boar guy and sleepfighting guy) border on annoying, but they are actually pretty decent compared to most of these "pillars" who are simply plain horrible. At least the protagonist and his sister are somewhat interesting, but sadly they barely interact with each other.

Does the series actually get better later on, or is this pretty much everything I can expect for another 120 chapters?

Wow, now that's a boss fight. Killed by the top of the top who had to go all out to kil him, unlike the usual overpowered villain that somehow gets offed in a 1v1 against someone who asspulled a super special forbidden movement.

Dex-chan lover
holy.... I think 4 of them would die together with rank 1... 4 lives traded for 1.. but it worth

now we're heading toward last battle

Aggregator gang
Can't wait for the Infinity train arc movie! Time to hit the manga for now

Users who are viewing this thread