Kimetsu no Yaiba

Not a fan of how ending was executed, power ups etc all that, I'm alright with characters dying it's kinda expected at with how things were going. But I really think the series needed to be longer, the cut to the ending was way too fast imo, and there wasn't enough time or story for me personally to feel somewhat attached to most of the pillars etc. Some of them sure it was pretty sad to see go and die but the main 3-4 (Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Nezuko) are still alive and theyre the only ones I really cared about which is fine, if any of them had died I certainly would have been sad. Kinda felt like they just wanted to end it without knowing how. Whatever though, it was an enjoyable read, will wait for the final chapter and read it happily. But im positive that after a full re-read Ill enjoy it more.

Feels like after Tengen and Uzui there was just not enough time to progress or feel connected to the other pillars, (except maybe Himejima cause he's a baller and his story was pretty sad)

https://goanimenews.me/posts/demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-chapter-204-release-spoilers

Demon Slayer ( Kimetsu no Yaiba ) Chapter 204 Release, Spoilers

Dex-chan lover
zgs64q5trd

i just found this Video Game Trailer of Kimetsu no Yaiba : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFHSWBLle14

tkgvr564rtr

『ネタバレ』netabare is now everywhere, omouta yori, ore no kokoro junbi yappari mada dekimasen. :'''''(

Dex-chan lover
sad to see how this turned out if i'm being honest. it was really good at the start but around the midway point everything became rushed to hell. i feel this could have been a much better story with a lot less deaths if the story didn't take a drastic turn for the worse and just dragged out the battles with the 12 moons or whatever they're called by making them all have their own mini arcs instead of some final battle royal bullsh*t like how it turned out. it really feels like after the anime the author thought "well i made a sh*t ton more bank than i expected, time to end this story and retire." either that or somehow the series was hemorrhaging too many readers and jump decided to pull the plug on this and gave him a deadline for when he has to finish. whatever the case may be this ending was tremendously disappointing and rushed with no real proper closure for all the pillars who died. even if people would have complained about how the story is taking too long if each moon had their own individual arc giving us a better attachment and understanding of the pillars and the moons, i think it would have made for a much better story and would have been the right choice in the long run. i really want to know why this had to end so prematurely when other things that became trash so early on went on to be over 300+ chapters, looking at you food wars.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

not bad so far, although it did take me a bit of time to adjust to the art because coming from the anime with the crazy animation, detail and art to this? oh boy.. but still enjoyable

its like hunterxhunter all over again

I bet the ending is going to pull a Darling in the Franxx, with the demon hunter's souls meeting again in the
modern age

I hope it just starts a modern-day arc or something cause that was so anticlimactic dude. Also, I hope this isn't another one of those "and their reincarnated souls meet in modern-day" thing. I'm thinking that maybe Tanjiro and Nezuko are still alive, cause they're part demon now?

I place my bet on Yushiro being a doctor and telling the story in a hospital

Double-page supporter
@randomon from the last pages we can say it will wrap soon. And it's good. Of course unless author won't pull off anything from his ass containing cheapo plot twists like "my name is Muzan, I have miraclously survived and now it's time to start again" or "hundreds of years have passed, now it's year 2020 but demons are somehow still a thing".

But then again he haven't done it till now so let's hope KnY will be this one rare occurence that will truly end with dignity and will be remembered as a finished, good title worth of reading instead of becoming one of those one piece-naruto-bleach-hxh neverending cycle of bullshit arc continuations with with less and less new original content and more and more fillers and recollections over time.

And then in the modern day, they meet Fushi... oops wrong series XD

Users who are viewing this thread