Kimi ni Koisuru Satsujinki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
ah okay i see where this is heading she will probably make the MC a psychopath as she did with her EX, it seems she is really bad news but again why she is crying in the first chapter?
hope the MC man up a little fking hate this kind of MCs

Aggregator gang
Man, the people who act like they're top of the food chain and think they're cool are... cringe and are actually pretty uh, lame. I never get those types of people.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmfao that dude looks like shit hitting girls

btw he looks like the mc in chainsaw man then his dickhead personality pissed me off asf

I don’t really like the guy at hat just targets the mc try’s to make others laugh and then when someone laughs at him he would want to off him like if you are going to make jokes you gotta be flexible even if you get laughed at.... I wonder what FMC does to make people into killers.

Dex-chan lover
This abrupt ending to the chapter is really making me anxious for the next chapter. Don't know how Ararta is in this social group especially after what's happening in this chapter. Thanks for the translations.

@AegisXI From my experience, these people are just afraid, of their own weakness, of being alone or even being an outcast. And if you pay enough attention you can spot that these people speak shit or do shit when they panic, it's quite funny, so when they are agressive I try to calm them and make them relax before they dive deep into panic. They just need a good conversation with someone who is neutral.

Users who are viewing this thread