Kimi no Iru Machi - Vol. 12 Ch. 109 - Going Public

Aggregator gang
Last panel right in the feels. I’m glad he died because that entire storyline was forced and idiotic. Having him live would be even worse, even though I liked the guy. That arc made me dislike the MC (which I have since grown to like again) and his love interest (who I grew to like, grew to hate, still can’t stand, makes no sense bringing her back into the story, and know it will happen). It brought Tokyo— which has been a fine addition. Most of the characters have been good. No different than Hiroshima. The majority of the supporting characters are quite enjoyable. I just don’t get the point of how the author made the breakup so contrived and irritating. Maybe it will come back around when that stupid girl inevitably reappears but thinking about this as if it were releasing once a week, bi weekly, whatever that would be so many chapters in between.... No one should give a shit about her anymore. Perhaps I’m jumping to conclusions and she doesn’t make her way back into the manga. But cmon, she obviously will.

This ch was fucking amazing.

Hard disagree with @testsubject123

Haruto was a friggin Chad on the whole Kyousuke arc. I also feel Yuzuki was done quite nicely, if u see it from a real life perspective, and the way her character is.

My respect for them has increased more ever since.

"Next week the author will be taking a break to figure out how to sabotage this perfect ending."

Users who are viewing this thread