The Summer You Were There - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - To Kaori

I knew from the very beginning that everything will lead to thisss...my hearteu still can't...handle this...pain 😭😭😭 this is too much

Aggregator gang
happy new year guys, hahahha.. ha... ha..... ....

GK6Tqfj.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
im crying. never thought i would cry over a manga/anime after 'i want to eat your pancreas' we all saw kaori's death coming and it hit harder than it should. i really loved how she changed the ending from her novel to 'i love you' instead of 'goodbye'. pretty bittersweet. will never reread this but it will have a nice comfy place in my mind. moral of the story, never take anything for granted? maybe. im depressed. im gonna go reread cant defy the lonely girl. peace

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that was expected, but no matter how much I braced myself for it, it still felt like a punch in the gut when I reached that final page. But hey, that's a sign of good writing, still feeling emotions even if you know what's coming.

Dex-chan lover
I've been readying myself for 31 chapters and it still did hurt like a bitch....
2024 fucking sucks.
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this would get a live-action series than anime adaptation. 'Cause this beautiful story would feel "weird" in anime format, having to describe such emotional rollercoaster and all, while live-action would show it better with actors performance, that's what I think anyway...
I kinda feel it's the opposite. Japanese live action can be so strange - I mean, so can anime, but the Japanese way of making live action is so different that it easily feels "off" compared to both western live action as well as real life (from a westerner point of view; obviously it's subjective). At least with anime it doesn't even look like real life so you don't get that "uncanny valley" effect the same way. By comparison series like Your Lie in April show that something like this works very well indeed as anime.

With that said, I certainly wouldn't say no to a live action adaptation even if I would indeed prefer an anime one.

Why did she leave at the end like just stay by her side because you know she's getting worse and might not wake again

FVCK THIS IS EXTREMELY SAD AND DEPRESSING BUT WAS EXECUTED PERFECTLY DAMN IT HURTSSSS :notlikethis::notlikethis::notlikethis::notlikethis::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Why did she leave at the end like just stay by her side because you know she's getting worse and might not wake again
She has a promise to finish her Novel.
That novel is about them.
And it ends by saying I love you to Kaori.

Maybe having to see through the ends Kaori at least pass away in peace.

Aggregator gang
Hello, its me, depression.
Huaaaaa T∆T
Kaooooorrriiiiiiiiiiiii T∆T Shizuuuuuuu

Users who are viewing this thread