Kimi wa Meido-sama

Scuffed Roberta from Black Lagoon. Except maid literally fell down on MC's head, he has no way to support her, nothing about his parents, close to no backstory, useless flashbacks, can't decide whether its a romcom slice or a battle manga, paper-thin characters. Fails in world logic and common sense. Art is decent, i guess.

Seriously, comparing "assassin-maid" trope via Roberta and Yuki, it reveals how bland Yuki's story is so far:

-Be an ex-F.A.R.C deathsquad commando, betrayed by your org and hiding in the dying colombian noble family estate as a maid via being family friends. Can't do her job properly, but slowly learns her way of living a peaceful life, become infatuated in shota of that family. Then one day father of the family dies, shota becomes head of the family, and she vows to protect him with her life, even if it means that she will come back to being a natural battle demon. Then shota is getting attacked, and she snaps. Rabid dog, slowly degrading into not discerning whats right and wrong, until she eventually loses her bearing completely, thus making her tragic character.

or

-Be Yuki. We wuz assassins and shiiet. Kinda useless in home chores, LITERALLY NOTHING HAPPENS TO MC for her to activate. Her skills are pointless in the setting, while looking cool, they are too stupid. Ofcourse its a school setting. Ofcourse every single onee-san is an assassin. They have nothing to do but to play nurses and teachers with shota instead of you know, killing people. No clue about organization and why did she left it, worldbuilding is non-existant. Oh well, atleast she looks cute.

So my theory on why her first master sent her to MC’s house after he died is because he knows his family one way or another. Maybe he’s the mom father or somethin similar.

Aggregator gang
I feel like the artist does hentai.....the art style seems so familiar, but I can't put a finger on it........

Anyone know where I could find translated physical copies? Fwik the links on the home page for this series don't seem to be of much use.

Double-page supporter
23??? 23 UNTRANSLATED CHAPTERS??? IT WAS LIKE HALF A YEAR TO ALMOST A YEAR WENT BY WITH OUT ANY UPDATES SO EVERYONE THOUGHT IT WENT ON HIATUS OR WAS STOPPING PRODUCTION FOR THE ANIME BUT NAWW, JUST NO ONE WAS TRANSLATING THE CHAPTERS LMMMAOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread