Kimi wa Yakamashi Tojite yo Kuchi o! - Vol. 3 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
He really is good at finding people, or simply navigating social settings
He's really good at finding Tsukino at least. He seems to have to have a mental link with her when it's important, but then totally fails to understand her at other times.

Nice that he found her. But she fell in a muddy puddle BOTH times she has been to the festival? haha how does that happen twice?
In addition to what luigismanslave said, remember that she couldn't hear the kids running up behind her. The hearing aid helps her hear loud noises, like an approaching car, but not little kids' footsteps.

We don't know what caused her to trip the first time, but at that age it could easily have been as simple as not being used to walking in a yukata, or in the sandals that go with it.

Well the signing tips are useless then, if I'm not mistaken. Japan uses a completely different sign language.
Presumably JustANormalPerson doesn't live in Japan, but America, so they're learning ASL in case they're in a situation with a deaf American needing help.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently you missed the whole middle of their comment: "because of this manga I started to learn ASL". They aren't learning JSL, they're learning ASL because the JSL signing tips inspired them to do so.
I interpreted their comment as meaning that they wanted to learn ASL because of the manga itself, not the scanlation team additions at the bottom. And they liked the tips because they mistook them for ASL tips.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, poor Hiiragi. She doesn't want to ruin the day because of her being late and her dirty Yukata, so she hides. It reminds her of the day she missed the fireworks. She's probably so miserable that she couldn't sleep.

But now Enomoto's here to save her, and remind her that them being there was her idea! They want to be with her, no matter what happens!

Last edited:
Contributor
The hero arrives. I hope he's at least got a handkerchief to let her wipe her face. Her pretty new yukata is done for but she can at least not have mud on her face if there's a nearby faucet. She shouldn't blame herself for getting mud on the yukata, it was a legitimate accident.

Users who are viewing this thread