Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
The only person I don't blame for this outcome is the maid. Yes, as her name implies, she was a bit of a sadist and would tease him, but she genuinely cared for him. To the point where even his "imaginary friend" pointed out how impressive his menu was for its nutritional value.

If you experienced what she did you'd clearly have some form of PTSD, and to see the skill that caused that trauma being used by someone you loved would easily trigger some kind of episode like that.

That said, literally everyone else here is at fault. The princess for never defending him and letting everyone else talk down to him for being "2nd best" as if that isn't an achievement all its own. The childhood friends who go away for a year to get special training and come back just to throw in his face how inferior they think he is, and the worst of all his parents. Neither parent ever taking the time to realize how much he was suffering by being compared to "the hero." Instead of encouraging him to be the best he can be and praising his efforts they constantly compared him to others and told him that he no chance of winning while laughing around dinner.

When he finally told his dad what he's been feeling all this time and punched him in the face I felt relieved for him. Everything that had been weighing him down he was finally able to get off his chest. I hope that he can find some real friends wherever he's ending up that will see him for him.

My favorite part while re-reading this is realizing where Eirth Started to cry. Most Manga and anime whenever they have an emotional scene it shows you full front that the MC has started crying with a full face shot, but in this story; his faceshot of him crying isn't the exact moment he burst into tears, you can see him crying tears as soon as he's explaining to his father how he's been suffering not just from his friends inaction, but that his Father too had done nothing to help.

By the end of his speech his face is faded out, but you can clearly see he's already bursted into tears.

That's great, and the fact that Eirth's face is faded out when he said that he didn't want to be considered Hiro's child anymore, even outright stating that life would have been better had he not been born is heartbreaking in the best way possible, and the fact that His face was faded there feels like a subtle nod from the artist, that Eirth had become estranged to his own father.

This is the most Master class chapter I've ever layed my eyes upon.

Dex-chan lover
@satsuyurami at least up to where the WN is translated, no.
His parents and Sadith do feel horrible about it but the princess is still under the misunderstanding that he loves her and doesn't really think she did anything wrong. But then again they've yet to reunite so there's hope

@MasterGeo0X
I see, so basically she got rejected and its unlikely to see them together. MANNNNN I was the most hyped for that shit when I was reading the novel. I'll still continue but its a bit blue balling to see best girl (in my opinion) to get rejected. I still hope that they will get together, what do you think?

@anime_simp_senpai mmm let me see
---☠ WARNING! HEAVY SPOILER AHEAD! ☠---
I really dont think everything is lost with Sadis, i mean its REALLY IMPORTANT to remember this manga is not a shoujo nor a romantic manga/novel, this is a full time shonen manga/novel with a good story, so romance is not a strong point not even a important "tag", what i write before was just a waaaaay simplified resume of sadis route, after you read the full chapters you can understand that sadis is still a MC love interest, its not like MC has forgotten Sadis its just that him dont have time to take a lover, the graduation thing is more like a change in MC mind, he as matured enough to understand that love is not something so simple as "like", after all he become "popular" with the ladies really fast (Princess, Ninja, Maid, SPOILER, SPOILER, SPOILER) so he start to think about what is love but he realize that he have no time for that, because Reasons. So in short, not all the hopes (for Sadis) are lost!.. but this manga/novel is not about romance is about Growth, Development, GAR and ASS KICKING!.
DAMN!!! THE ENDING OF THE LAST COMPLETED ARC OF THE WN ITS GLORIOUS!
and the new arc its getting really good too

Got similar like boruto vibes but abit more tragic
But i dont actually agree hitting back the parents eventho his situation is somehow relatable
The parents were just negligent in one of their duty as parents but still love & take care of him
This was all due to miscommunication & failing to express their feelings with each other
& Later they all
will realise their mistake & go together to search back the mc
Hope he'll met with
the dedicated loving ninja girl
soon

Fed-Kun's army
LN readers in the comments be like
spoilers!
spoilers!
spoilers!
spoilers!
spoilers!
spoilers!

Dex-chan lover
This is boruto all over again, the reason why this manga got rated highly meanwhile the boruto manga got rated so lowly was because we already got attached to naruto, and seeing him being disrespected by his son made us not like it, but in this, we don't know anything about the parents, there are no prequel, it's straight to the child's story (yes I'm saying that the boruto manga is good, the fact that it's rated a 6 in here is mind boggling)

THIS CHAPTER got me so damn hooked on this story that I binged the WN until I was caught up. I'm desperately clamoring for more but it's soooo good that I don't even mind waiting. I already do the same thing anyway, waiting for new chapters of Death Mage. (Big recommend for those that like this story!) But I had to come back to this chapter and pay my respects by contributing to the still growing comment count until we BREAKTHROUGH!!!

@Rel_ Have you ever read popular novels? Or read about 200+ series? Cuz I did, and I can say the psychology use here is way better than in Boruto, and yes, I do watch Boruto. I can say it's pretty deserving of the current rating. Are you Boruto fans? Cuz the whole feeling you can get is different. Boruto grazes the entire story, the characters feel 2D and shtty. Does the author even dig the story? No, it's as if you're just given a prompt to read. Then he's just given a snake friend, a tomboyish friend out of nowhere, people he can speak to. I was hyped watching the first few, but what's after that? Tons of time waster. Does Boruto even train as hard? Does he tell almost every single thought? Does he give you that "it hits home" kind of feeling? Maybe, but not as much.

Here the author digs the MC. Yes, he's annoying. But at the end of the day, it gives you reasons. Why you have to root for him despite him being 'garbage' and stuff. You just felt attached to him that you don't care if he does something wrong, it's when you want to say "It's fine, not your fault", kinda like
Phos from Hnk
if you've finished it.

Oh, and you know what? Boruto wasn't initially written by Masashi Kishimoto.

Double-page supporter
This chapter made this manga AMAZING! I totally didnt think he would go the Sasuke route and even beat his dad and tell him im no longer gonna be your kid!!!
Im gonna read the novel because of this chapter

Users who are viewing this thread