Kiraware Majo to Karada ga Irekawatta Keredo, Watashi wa Kyou mo Genki ni Kurashiteimasu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Regardless of whenever there will be a happy ending or not, hate body snatchers with a burning passion.

However, thanks for translations!

The author wrote it as if its a happy ending where the witch sister and marietta eventually finds out about each others' miserable lives and make up with each other. Both having husbands that know their truths and still love them. There was a nice moral statement at the end suggesting all is good. However, imo its a rubbish and unsatisfying ending. The spell is a permanent one and they never switched back so now marietta lives with a burn scar on her face. Not only that, the villagers hate marietta because of what her witch sister did in the past. Some of them eventually changed their mind but the rest still continues hating her. Meanwhile her witch sister gets respected and loved by the people and those around her because of the warmth and kindness marietta showed them before the bodyswap. With the exception of the cat and her husband after the swap, nobody knows the truth of marietta, they just thought that the witch turned a new leaf after doing all the bad things. In the middle of the story, people even hurl abuse at her and throw mud and rocks at marietta thinking she is the witch. Author is high if they really think they wrote a happy ending with such unfairness, WTH is all i can say.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The author wrote it as if its a happy ending where the witch sister and marietta eventually finds out about each others' miserable lives and make up with each other. Both having husbands that know their truths and still love them. There was a nice moral statement at the end suggesting all is good. However, imo its a rubbish and unsatisfying ending. The spell is a permanent one and they never switched back so now marietta lives with a burn scar on her face. Not only that, the villagers hate marietta because of what her witch sister did in the past. Some of them eventually changed their mind but the rest still continues hating her. Meanwhile her witch sister gets respected and loved by the people and those around her because of the warmth and kindness marietta showed them before the bodyswap. With the exception of the cat and her husband after the swap, nobody knows the truth of marietta, they just thought that the witch turned a new leaf after doing all the bad things. In the middle of the story, people even hurl abuse at her and throw mud and rocks at marietta thinking she is the witch. Author is high if they really think they wrote a happy ending with such unfairness, WTH is all i can say.
That is such a bad ending in my opinion, so no consequences came to the sister while Marietta had to suffer wow

where I could find the raw? coulnd't find it in syosetsu or kakuyomu, did the author delete it?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that sounds like not that goid of an ending...not wgat i would write if I was in charge. A more satisfying ending would have been if the spirits/gods intervened and switched them back, and the prince and twin apologizing with the latter facing dome kind of punishment, Marietta getting to live a free life in her own body, and so on.

U'll probably drop thd manga since i'd rather not read an ending like that.

Double-page supporter
I just can't understand why so many people care so much about punishing the sister or the prince. Or just spiteful punishment in general.

Why? What is even the point? Why would you want to create problems? Why do you want bad things to happen? If the sister regrets her actions, where does your sense of justice come from? What use is punishing someone who already wants to fix their mistake? The existence of the emotion of spite thoroughly confounds and disgusts me.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, that sounds like not that goid of an ending...not wgat i would write if I was in charge. A more satisfying ending would have been if the spirits/gods intervened and switched them back, and the prince and twin apologizing with the latter facing dome kind of punishment, Marietta getting to live a free life in her own body, and so on.

U'll probably drop thd manga since i'd rather not read an ending like that.
If i was the fmc, i would probably not switch back tbh. All she wanted is to be able to use magic, and switching back make her unable to use magic again lol. Whats a little scar gonna amount to when you can use magic lol

Plus the other side did got her shares of unfortunate happening so i dont really think she had to be harshly punished, based on the spoiler provided here.

Dex-chan lover
If i was the fmc, i would probably not switch back tbh. All she wanted is to be able to use magic, and switching back make her unable to use magic again lol. Whats a little scar gonna amount to when you can use magic lol

Plus the other side did got her shares of unfortunate happening so i dont really think she had to be harshly punished, based on the spoiler provided here.
Perhaps, but FMC getting ostracized and hated for the rest of her life for crimes she didn't commit doesn't sit well with me.

Of course that upsets me!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I just can't understand why so many people care so much about punishing the sister or the prince. Or just spiteful punishment in general.

Why? What is even the point? Why would you want to create problems? Why do you want bad things to happen? If the sister regrets her actions, where does
your sense of justice come from? What use is punishing someone who already wants to fix their mistake? The existence of the emotion of spite thoroughly confounds and disgusts me.
What about FMC then? Why should she have to suffer and be hated for crimes she didn't commit??

How is that fair???????????????????

Double-page supporter
What about FMC then? Why should she have to suffer and be hated for crimes she didn't commit??

How is that fair???????????????????
I didn't say anything about fairness. In the first place, both of them have inherited the responsibilities of the other. MC said she prefers this situation compared to being a princess. So what's the problem? Neither situation is perfect, but she prefers her current situation. As a princess, she was already in a position where she was at risk of being abandoned due to her lack of magic.

Besides, being hated for dumb reasons is very normal. The real question is: Why did those people continue living in that village if it was completely inhospitable??

Users who are viewing this thread