Kiraware Majo to Karada ga Irekawatta Keredo, Watashi wa Kyou mo Genki ni Kurashiteimasu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Group Leader
Okay, that's it for Volume 1. Hope you enjoyed.

I much prefer to work off of the finished volumes so it'll be a bit before there's more. Unfortunately I haven't seen even a release date announcement for Volume 2 but it's been about 6 months since Volume 1 and there's certainly enough content, so I expect it'll happen soon.

If it doesn't get released soon-ish, I might work off the individual chapter raws, but I don't have a good quality source to download them either.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, that's it for Volume 1. Hope you enjoyed.

I much prefer to work off of the finished volumes so it'll be a bit before there's more. Unfortunately I haven't seen even a release date announcement for Volume 2 but it's been about 6 months since Volume 1 and there's certainly enough content, so I expect it'll happen soon.

If it doesn't get released soon-ish, I might work off the individual chapter raws, but I don't have a good quality source to download them either.
Volume 2 is out in two months, April 25th.

Dex-chan lover
It sorta sounds like a hassle having a Taiwanese artist they need to translate from Japanese to Chinese for, but I guess they have their reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translations! I really like how light-hearted the heroine is. In spite of me still being emo about them switching bodies (just a huge hater of the concept itself and if it weren't for how likeable she is I wouldn't even be here).

where I could find the raw novel? coulnd't find it in syosetsu or kakuyomu.... or did it has different title?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter! Just a suggestion, I think the name she gave to the cat is "Grigia". It means Grey in Italian and sounds the same as the name's pronunciation. The spells in this work also seem to use Italian, so it's probably that.

Dex-chan lover
PSA:
Please don't feed your cat bread and sugar!

Cats are obligate carnivores. Aka non-meat foods are at best unhealthy for them, and at worst they're poisonous.
Not only that, they can't taste sweet. They literally don't have the necessary taste buds for it.

Author-san has her heart in the right place, but evidently doesn't know much about cats. This is a weird and disappointing chapter.

Dex-chan lover
PSA:

Cats are obligate carnivores. Aka non-meat foods are at best unhealthy for them, and at worst they're poisonous.
Not only that, they can't taste sweet. They literally don't have the necessary taste buds for it.

Author-san has her heart in the right place, but evidently doesn't know much about cats. This is a weird and disappointing chapter.
Well, they're not exactly a normal cat.

Dex-chan lover
the princess should probably be preparing some Diplomacy-snares for the upcoming house invasion to explain that shes currently in a really problematic kidnapping situation and that the continental power is under the control of an evil witch. Also get the cat to validate the soul transference ritual.

Aggregator gang
imagine being a witch living with a super cute talking cat
gosh... I wish...

Dex-chan lover
PSA:

to be fair, it's not an actual cat

Users who are viewing this thread