Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Thanks so much for translating! I'm super happy one of my favorite series is back.

Dex-chan lover
Incredible, they rather believe the truth rather than your blatant lies ? Of course, cutting your wrist make it more like you're trying to play victim rather than being a genuine victim. I thought she will had a switch of attitude but she keep closing herself to the one person that is genuinly worry of her. Bitch Megane getting backfired is nice too, Yuu is not the pure and idiot girl you think she was and i really hope she got to know who have made the pictures because it will justice. All in all the 3 MCs are fucked up and the friends told nothing but truth.

Dex-chan lover
Muhahahaha, I sense a turnabout afoot. The moment when the sadist realizes that she has become the masochist will be glorious.

Ooh, I was waiting for this! I can't wait until it's publicly confirmed by one of them that Airi is the one in the picture. Her freak out will be glorious.

Dex-chan lover
Good friend Yuu, can’t easily be manipulated by damn Yoshimi. Hopefully she can find out Yoshimi took the pictures and cut her off for good.

Wonder what crazy girl will do next to clear her name

Dex-chan lover
You know what this is? it's the world's smallest violin playing just for you.

Go ahead, Yuu, shed some light on this case and make that glasses bitch cry. I'm so glad she didn't believe everything this bastard said to get her full attention.

I feel all this suffering is lowkey okay for her, such a bitch when they got exposed but I also feel really bad

Fed-Kun's army
So, she even couldn't cut herself to keep her status, lol.
What a hypocrite pussy.

Fuck , the only sane there is Yoshimi , she needs a better gf.
Thanks for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread