Kiwameta Heal ga Subete wo Iyasu! ~Mura de Muyou ni Natta Boku wa, Hirotta Gomi wo Geki Rare Item ni Shuuzenshite Nariagaru~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - Testing

Dex-chan lover
I feel like their "rely on us!!!!" schtick is going a bit too far into overprotective parent territory. It sounds like they want to take over all his work and keep him oblivious instead of letting him learn. Yes, he may have had a bad idea and potentially harmed himself in the process but this failure is also a valuable teacher.
And of course talking to them would be helpful as well as they could point out certain dangers to look out for or give him the awareness about the items qualities. Eventually he needs to learn about a lot of stuff, sales tactics or the items' abilities for example, but I don't think that's gonna happen if the girls do everything for him.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like their "rely on us!!!!" schtick is going a bit too far into overprotective parent territory. It sounds like they want to take over all his work and keep him oblivious instead of letting him learn. Yes, he may have had a bad idea and potentially harmed himself in the process but this failure is also a valuable teacher.
And of course talking to them would be helpful as well as they could point out certain dangers to look out for or give him the awareness about the items qualities. Eventually he needs to learn about a lot of stuff, sales tactics or the items' abilities for example, but I don't think that's gonna happen if the girls do everything for him.
Well, I feel that the reason the two are overprotective is because of MC's habit of trying to do everything by himself and not wanting to trouble the girls, even when they told him multiple times that it was okay. If you haven't noticed, Lars is a bit hard-headed.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, test the weapons with immense but unknown power on a person. Not against a rock, a dummy, a wall. Its okay he can just heal, dont think about the possibility of killing him in one shot by accident.

Dex-chan lover
Why not on a dummy, or well I guess it was, but on a training dummy? Just heal it after each attack, why on earth does it need to be on him? Sure he can feel the damage, but that also means that he is in pain and shock preventing him from analyzing it as critically vs looking at the damage on somthing.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I understand your point, but in this case I'm more on the girls side. He literary leave his own shop without telling anyone to take care of it. So the shop was empty until they notice it. That alone is a big no in business.

Dex-chan lover
Not against a rock, a dummy, a wall.
I forgot which one, but there was a manga that lampshaded poor Tree-Kun being destroyed, as a isekai'ed JP MC's first magic target, sent by Tuck-Kun.

And resulting deforestation and property destruction concerns. "Who do you think plants these trees? With how many of you are sent over, how long do you think this forest would last?"

Dex-chan lover
man, he is beyond salvation. That's beyond stupidity, because he doesn't have anything like pain nullification, and what if one of those test "off him" accidentally, will catgirl carry that guilt?

Dex-chan lover
What a completely sensible way to test out weapons of unknown, immense power. Surely there's no better plan.

Dex-chan lover
I am so close to dropping this the mc is just a bloody retard.
The issue with the shop is it has nothing unique... except the guy that can magically repair anything with heal. USE THAT

Dex-chan lover
As far as idiotic fantasy manga MCs go, apparently the author of this series decided to aim for the top spot.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck, the MC is a maniac. How is it a reasonable idea to test it on himself, he can heal EVERYTHING, they could test it on literally anything and heal it right after, he doesn't have a special self heal ability. Did the mangaka read other stories with similar premises for ideas, forgot that he didn't give the MC automatic self healing and then only realized it when it was too late or something?! The whole chapter doesn't make sense

Users who are viewing this thread