Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 24 Ch. 260 - Here, Again

Dex-chan lover
The cover page being a shot in the chapter in an inspired decision.

In the end... Momoko's actions were led by the simplest reason... a broken heart (they are "roommates"), and was kinda childish but it was her feelings, nothing wrong with that, sometimes people need the time.

But... happy that she let it go and accepted the imouto and gone back to her (girl)friend.

They want to bang each other, you know it, I know it, the author knows it... fuck you fight me.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!!

I love it when characters actually talk and resolve things!!! Like, the author could have just let Momoko give the gifts and then scoot off to add more misunderstandings/drama, but they didn't, and that's wonderful!!!

anw gosh I'm so happy they're back together!

Dex-chan lover
The cover page being a shot in the chapter in an inspired decision.

In the end... Momoko's actions were led by the simplest reason... a broken heart (they are "roommates"), and was kinda childish but it was her feelings, nothing wrong with that, sometimes people need the time.

But... happy that she let it go and accepted the imouto and gone back to her (girl)friend.

They want to bang each other, you know it, I know it, the author knows it... fuck you fight.
If they are going to, then they'll need to while Kiyo is away.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

This one is wraps all the flashback chapter very nicely.

Also, who would have thought that hanging laundry swaying in the wind would make a great backdrop for the all-important conversation and climax (perhaps also represent their recent relationship change of having something in between, which has now been moved aside so they now are facing each other). Bravo author.

Dex-chan lover
Another great chapter full of emotions.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Glad we all agree they're lovers. I wish they'd get married already so the manor could have two mothers.

I hope this means we get to see them interact more. Unfortunately I have become extremely attached to their friends- to lovers-to exes- to lovers again arc and I will be missing it from here on out

The small talk after a long time between Chikako and Momoko is very relief for both of them.

Chikako have been appreciated be a Mother by Momoko. And they share half of a cake remind me about the time they were a maiko.

Thank for the chapter! As always

Dex-chan lover
Even after all this time.... they still actually understand each other, in the end.

Also it strikes me as so sweet that she wears her natural hair, the same as when she was younger.... up in that soft shape as an adult now. And getting to see her being the manors Mother a moment.....

Wah. Wah....

Users who are viewing this thread