Knight Run - Vol. 3 Ch. 188 - Hero - Part 19 | True Enemy

I've followed this since the beginning and I'm really not sure if it's the writer or translator... but somewhere around midways through this became very difficult to follow.

Group Leader
@Chatin
Knight Run has always been difficult to follow. There's just a lot of foreshadowing and vagueness that we don't see the complete picture until later on or after repeated rereads.

hi, are you a korean? or get some money with this working? doyou have a permission transate english to korean?

so sad we cant read in Naver Webtoon. there are
900 epic and here 60 epic.. .
thanks for the chapter

Group Leader
@rennov The female PPP researchers from Part 6. Lianna is the dark-skinned one.

@teeds I think the No 12 sword Anne was using is a special case since controls the (man-made) pseudo-phenomenon weapon Human Age. Normally though, I think AB swords are just anything made with the special AB material, not necessarily IDEA-powered.

@pleil

hi, are you a korean? or get some money with this working?
Our two translators are Korean, but I'm not. (Although I translate a chapter occasionally, I (Genie) mostly just do the editing.)

doyou have a permission transate english to korean?
So uh, we don't have author's blessing, but since it appears the official translations by LINE have been cancelled, we decided to translate it ourselves. If LINE starts translating it again, (please god let this happen), then we'd definitely stop and let LINE take over.

or get some money with this working?
We're also not taking any donations at the moment.

Group Leader
@teeds
There are two different things.

1. High rank Beasts have very strong power shield generated by core (noshim) or Jamil organ (not quite sure about it, but sometimes it was said smth like that) which can not be penetrated by conventional weapons (that why it need the direct hit of ship main cannon to destroy smth like 5-th level Dragon). After Mother Knight created/discovered the AB (anti-barrier? Anti-beast?) particles she created the AB-swords which can go throught this shields and it was the moment when Order was created.

2. There are some ultimative Beasts weapons called Phenomenon weapon (Idea weapon or "Direct Intellection Synchronization type Phenomenon Probability Locking Calculation Weapon" (a.k.a. DIS-PPLC Weapon)). Not quite sure about particular mechanic but it looks like it's a weapon which makes holder thought be real. So, the thought becomes the weapon itself. Or it just screws physic laws. We have seen: Morglay (Fear), Mjollnir (Blue beetle), Mistilteinn (Hyperion/Bishop). And humanity (PPP?) created a not-perfect copycat of it -- Human Age, the main weapon is the batch of particles showed in the Arin battle. Using the Key-Sword the operator (Anne) can create anything with it and created object will have all properties of the original and be fully controlled by operator's mind. Thats why she said "now this place is my word" to Pray. As for now Human Age wear out it's 30 min charge (and there are not main part of weapon near by) but Anne created sword XII (Jill's sword) with Key-Sword to fight Zero-type.

@Aigoose
If i made a mistake correct me, please)

Group Leader
@Regisentio
You pretty much covered everything.

High rank Beasts have very strong power shield generated by core (noshim) or Jamil organ (not quite sure about it, but sometimes it was said smth like that)
Jamil organs act as a communications jammer. It was brought up in the very first two chapters but I don't think it was ever translated properly. The Noshim core is what powers the beasts and their barriers.

Group Leader
Kim Sung-min (author):
As always, the heavily armed monster has a good design but when I drawing, it's hard to put together (...) Especially with deadlines...

Users who are viewing this thread