Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Ch. 142 - Tohru and The Ceremony of Power

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, Kobayashi is gonna use that power she got from that giant dragon she talked to on the bridge.
what chapter was that?

Kobayashi ends up becoming the champion through some weird reverse-psychology rules lawyering.
tohru and kobayashi get put in opposing brackets: kobayashi's bracket has all the dragons that would lose in the same way as the guy in this chapter did, while tohru's bracket has all the dragons that would've instantly just killed kobayashi before she can even forfeit. then they meet in the finals and kobayashi defeats tohru by saying something along the lines of "i love you" and causing tohru to overload.

Dex-chan lover
as expected of most OP woman lol ...she win in the instant * laugh *

Dex-chan lover
Kobayashi's just gonna win by dragons trying to accommodate her so she won't forfeit.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for that smug motherfucker to go down. It better happen.

Double-page supporter
Let's not forget, Locoa's sister will be in this tournament too. And I think Tohru's mom as well.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while so I may be misremembering, but I thought Kobayashi could to magic thanks to her companies unique programming language actually being magic language? I swear I recall her fighting at some point. Is she just choosing not to in this case or did it require special conditions (like equipment)? Or was it that she needs the sword who's been kidnapped?
She used all her magic in a single attack to the point that she lost her magical power entirely.

Dex-chan lover
In last panel we see that tohru tends to Run from problem by shrug it off, that will hit back hard sooner or later

Also in this arc Kobayashi probably gonna use the Holy sword, it super effective against dragon after all
Loki took the sword (ie. Shin) last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
122NImI.png

strong rat

The cat referee is pretty cute.
A shame she'll probably be just a one-off character.

Users who are viewing this thread