Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Vol. 11 Ch. 102 - Saikawa and Kimun Kamuy

Fed-Kun's army
*pick up phone*
Hello, police? There's this huge freaking guy chasing a crazy yuri loli and a super adorable loli.

.....huh? Nah, I'm sure he's just one of their dads. Eh? Why did I call then? Just because. Bye.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda sad if an ugly bastard have a daughter they'll be suspected of pedo

Dex-chan lover
06d.jpg

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Starri_AcheSJ My bad. Its one of those days my life is giving me a shitty punchline. Today's punchline is "Good job Dad!"

(Translating a story where an idiot father made all the wrong choices in life.
Thanks to him trying to protect his cold blooded murderer nephew who killed his son's best friend, his son now became an edgelord hellbent on vengeance. Also the father is a "teacher" by trade but used a knife to cut both sides of his son's hand to explain that both his son and nephew is important to him)

Thanks to this mess of a story, anything dumb father related is going to be ammunition to fill my rage. I really do need that venting companion from that other story.

Thankfully I have a good father or it would be worse.

This remind me a sad story in Vietnam where is a young father playing with his child like that in a park, some idiot bypass woman see and crying he is a kidnapper, then a group of drunk men nearby play hero time running into, beat and stab the father to death.

Dex-chan lover
gotta feel sorry for all those stay-at-home dads whose kid doesn't look much like them at first glance

Users who are viewing this thread