Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata

I don't know why I keep coming back despite always leaving emotionally hurt. I wish I was a cute trap, maybe then I'd actually have a chance

Power Uploader
Yep. Putting this on temporary on-hold list because of cringy stalker shoujo MC, I can't believe I once used to like this series, fuck you author.

kaf

@Arin-san can't call that stalking really, he just wanted to see if the other guy is a good person. You dweeb.

@Arin-san you mean the one chapter where hes anxious as fuck and his friend says calm the fuck down and by the end of the chapter he realises that following them was wrong? Man what a shit author

@Arin-san Lololol. You call this creepy?

My wife got stalked before by a fucking pervert. The fucker secretly followed her, get all her and my personal info, and keeps on sending letters with her pictures. We managed to get the shit head because he was caught in the act by a nearby CCTV. Now that's fucking creepy. But this? This isn't creepy at all, dweeb.

Power Uploader
@kaf So you're trying to justify the stalking by saying that his intention was good? That doesn't really work. I remember the time when KanoKari fans tried to justify Kazuya stalking Chizuru by saying that his intention was good. I don't care whatever his intention was, stalking is bad, even if done for a good purpose, it's one of the oldest trope in Shoujo Rom-com genre and possibly the most cringiest one.

@novacas Yes, what a shit author. I liked this manga because despite being a Shoujo, it averted most Shoujo tropes and was something different than your run of the mill Shounen Ai. But author decided "Hey... maybe one shitty overused trope wouldn't hurt.. right?" and thats how they started this entire MC's jealousy arc with the ending being MC jealously running to the roof to find out that Miura rejected the other gay dude's confession, love triangle broken, everything back to normal. A shit author indeed, who knows how many more of these trash standard Shoujo trope will the author include? It was my fault for thinking that this manga might be different and picking it up, it's the same crap. I'm putting it on my on-hold list until it gets axed or the manga is finished.

@NezNumerus174 Yeah that's subjective, to me it's creepy as fuck and if I were Miura and then I would've also thought that he's too possessive. "B-b-b-but he's stalking the other person for a good reason!!" lmfao. I don't care if you find it creepy or not, it's cringy either way. If Miura wanted to go out with the boy then MC has no right to stalk them, even to see if the boy is a good guy or not, especially without Miura's knowing. He should've left them alone.

@Camelat: "Look mom! I'm funny!!"

kaf

@Arin-san you seem wayyy too angry, you got other issues then the story of a manga. Check those first and come later and scream at us how not "based" and "cringe" the manga is. www

@Arin-san way to lose your shit over a 3 chapter arc. I hope whatever is going on in your own life gets resolved so you can think straight.

@Arin-san I think you need to calm down. This is purely fictional and made for entertainment. Collect yourself and rather than dissing an author, focus on yourself.

I’ve really, really enjoyed reading this so far. Any recommendations on similar manga, preferably without a lot of drama.

Users who are viewing this thread