Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata

Dex-chan lover
uh i dont like how the girl is in quotation marks chief
There might be a better way to put it, but the title the author picked is structured a little strangely to begin with so it's not necessarily wrong

I haven't read much but to me it seems like this is simply a story of a trans person and therefore isn't shounen ai? I don't really like that kind of thing so i don't plan to rea di t
The author has been pretty ambiguous about it so far in a way that avoids making light of anyone or framing them as illegitimate or fake, but it is a risk. I think you'll find this isn't a tough read even if you'll decide to drop it at some point

It strikes me that Hiura is more likely to be trans than just a crossdresser. They not only enjoy the crossdressing aspect, they also enjoy the femininity and seem far more comfortable and confident in female form. It's rare for that to happen for crossdressers. They usually feel exhilaration or excitement while crossdressing, not extra comfort and feeling confident. Just my personal take on the matter.

I don’t really like this story that much but it seems I’m the only one who thinks that. I saw all the comments from the first chapter, you boys need to calm down. It was sickening to read those. You don’t need to say those perverted things.

look. if y'all hate it just leave it. I though the comments gonna be like "ah yes finally a good f**kibg manga" kr something nice, but turns out it isn't. like c'mon

@orangasli
Trans/homo phobes (though I'm leaning more towards trans in this case; I really get hiura even if it hasn't been made explicit if they are trans) always focus on pointless shit that makes them angry. It's basically the definition of the condition since you have to care about what other people are doing with their lives when it has literally no effect on you..

*Me, first time found this manga:
"Oh, look... A cute girl & cool guy in the cover, must be another romance manga, well...let just read it for a while..."

*Me, found out that i was TRAPPED:
"So cute....but it is a TRAP!! Calm down, this 2020, i can stay as straight man and still enjoy some trap yaoi love story....I mean, some manga even include yuri scene and its still okay, right? Just remember...I am straight. I love woman, boobs & buts, tight & nape too"

*Me, continue reading this for some more chapter:
"Remember...he is...a guy. Even though he has some smooth & silky thigh...even though he has a slender posture & nape...even though he has cute face....he is a guy... You wont be sexually attracted to him... He must have hairy feet down there...just see your own feet FFS!!...Can you truly attracted with that!? Stay strong!"

*Me, reading this till the latest chapter:
"I REJECT MY HETEROSEXUALITY, JOJO!! Its okay as long as they are cute! Cute is Justice! And justice is always right!"

OTOTSUKU: Road to degeneracy (and how you will happily goes to that)

I hope Sevenseas, JNC, or Yen Press gets to publish this outside Japan. I would really love to buy official books for this series! Even if digital only.

Banned
I hope Sevenseas, JNC, or Yen Press gets to publish this outside Japan. I would really love to buy official books for this series! Even if digital only.

Careful for what you wish for

Ffhq9GcX0AMEcE8

Fed-Kun's army
"Shove trans into everything!"
No.
"Trans is pixie dust that solves all problems!"
No.
"Gay/Cis men can't be comfortable acting femme, only TRANS!!"
No.
"omg like you perverts how can you say like, lewd things in public omg so sick I'm gonna die shut up"
/me eyes industrial glue, typing hands, Chevy Volt
No.

And that's Pervect.

Users who are viewing this thread