Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui

Just don’t take it seriously. The premise is already disturbing,,,,, again don’t take it seriously and it’ll be a fun and light read

Dex-chan lover
I couple chapters in and I can't tell yet, but I'd keep reading/be able to stomach it more if it's revealed she's at least a 3rd year in high school. Maybe I missed it? Or have to read farther.

ML's antics are a bit much though

@himeleth
@anairda
You guys don't read much romance mangas if you find this disturbing. This is so avarage it's almost boring.
I just don't like the girl here she's always so friggin arrogant and hateful. Just like the ones in real life lmao

Dex-chan lover
@konzozlmester

Nah I've been read romance and all other kinds of manga for almost 15 years lol and I've read some shit. Never said this disturbed me, just that I'd like some things clarified. Since I've read a lot I know what kind of romantic leads I do and don't like.

But as an arrogant and hateful irl girl guess I'll just fuck off

@konzolmester

Sadly I’m an avid shoujo romance reader, and I read this genre for 10+ years. The premise will still be disturbing no matter how overused it is (adult chasing after a child, come on people!). This manga uses creepy tropes to make fun of obsessive/possessive people to a certain degree, and most readers understand that’s it’s fucking crazy to do shit like that so like it doesn’t really matter......

Doesn’t mean the premise still isn’t creepy though. The mangaka could have easily made her a college student, and it would have worked+it would have been your usual romcom..... I guess the charm of high school girls will never wear off lol

@anairda Mangakas, publishers,studios are only filling up the market with things the consumers want
I guess the charm of high school girls will never wear off lol
Since the dawn of man till present day the more feminine female will always be more desirable.
Even the authors who do use a "mature" female are perpetuated to seem like a young clueless girl. Is it hypocritical? Yes. But that is the demand.
I do understand the authores tho...Not much romance to explore with a true adult woman to be honest.
They are adults after all, and know better than to fall in love unlike in some bullshit romance mangas where the 30-40yo woman blushes... lmao

This story starts off as kinda freaky and atrocious, but it does get better and sweeter. Thanks for the translation!

Don’t they normally go on school trips by their 2nd year of high school? So I would guess she is 16 and he is 26? It is still a big difference but his is not a middle-aged man, he is just too young to be in such a high work position. Anyway I still think Tamaru-kun is more my type hehehehehe

@bryanesss This is Josei tho... targeted towards older girls.
@nitrokitty I mean it's only a bit creepy cause the girl aint interested (yet). I mean I understand those people grown up under strict christian morals tho. But that beggs the question, why are you even reading mangas in the first place??? Most of them have these kinds of things.

why is everybody up my ships butt? Leave Ryou and Ichika alone. They're finding their way to each other. Well Ichika just needs to turn around cuz Ryou's kinda been stalking her this whole time, but still. Leave my ship alone. Get your own, new otaku lady and stupid Tamaru. Nobody wants you...

Lmao, everyone talking about how creepy their age gap is.. while here i am who doesn't care a bit about their age because my mom and dad's age gap is 9 years apart and still legally married... 😌

the happy ending of this manga is just the MC going to jail for sexual harrassment of a minor

Users who are viewing this thread