Koi wa Futago de Warikirenai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - It was fun, thank you

Dex-chan lover
despite one of the genre of this series is comedy, i can only guess the result being trainwreck coming from this series drama :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. The main trio is just so stupid. I don't remember ever being this stupid and obstinate.
the only stupid one imo is Rumi, Naori doesn't know what Rumi asked Jun to do for her, and Jun also got dumped by her for no reason other than "go out with my sister instead"
so yeah, they've always been like this, though the real idiot in this series is Rumi and i feel like things will crash down because of her as well, i just can imagine it

Dex-chan lover
The older sister - dumm, and kind of selfish just broke up and even tho she know mc hurt in the process
Younger sister - cowardly to not telling mc how she love him
Mc - didn't express his feeling to the other
The drama - kind of shallow if you think about it. It's feels forced like how ntr blackmail works.
Professor - too honest with his desire

Supporter
The older sister - dumm, and kind of selfish just broke up and even tho she know mc hurt in the process
Younger sister - cowardly to not telling mc how she love him
Mc - didn't express his feeling to the other
The drama - kind of shallow if you think about it. It's feels forced like how ntr blackmail works.
Professor - too honest with his desire
Rumi is somehow both selfless and selfish at the same time, imposing her desire to make everyone else happy at the cost of her own happiness, even if it doesn't make everyone happy at all.

Dex-chan lover
Rumi will regret it for sure and she want to re-build her relationship with Jun.

Dex-chan lover
I just want the MC to drop both of these insane chicks and date someone sensible. The whole ploy is utterly deranged. "I'm dumping you so you can date my sister"? Come the fuck on lady, that's psychotic, and the guy is even worse for just going along with it.

If this story doesn't end with at least one person getting stabbed, I'm calling bullshit.

I love reading this kind manga because the backwards logic a lot these mangaka try to make it work. it's like a lab experiment and I'm watching the results in real time
Thanks for the translation btw

Dex-chan lover
Wtf

I didnt come here to read an NTR

oh for f*ck sake
Why not just bang both of them and be done with it?

Aggregator gang
fuck man. it's either you go for one or don't fucking date them at all. this fucking beach Rumi should just be more decisive.. fuck i forgot they're teens.

Dex-chan lover
So she broke up with him because she thought he didn't love her? JUST FUCKING TALK TO EACH OTHER, GOD.

Dex-chan lover
Because they can’t.
Girls in this kind of story don’t want to get pushy and ends up being seen as a high-maintenance hassle by the guys they like.
Meanwhile the guys, especially with confidence problem, don’t want to risk getting teased because they can’t handle it.

It’s not just matter of feeling insecure though.

Rumi is the more social among the three of them. She cares more about having friends, and that came with being careful about everyone’s feeling and relationship. Her choosing to date Jun is stepping on her sister, and she’s feeling guilty about it, so now she wants to do something to pay for it.

Naori never have many friends, or watching out her mouth, and arrogant too, so she limits herself to people who can just laugh it off when she insult them (people like Professor and Chief). And she’s an all man for themselves person. If Rumi gives the way then she’s asking for it and got no right to complain if she became dead corpse of the loser under Jun and Naori who watches over the sunset in their happy ending. In other words, she doesn’t care, she wouldn’t give a hand to Rumi without being asked, and will just as likely to say “your choice, your problem”.

And like how Naori describe her family in chapter 1. Rumi and their mom are commies, they prefer collective activities and everyone doing it together. Naori and their dad are capitalists, they just do what they want without needing consensus.

Users who are viewing this thread