Koishita Hito wa, Imouto no Kawari ni Shindekure to Itta - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Group Leader
We're past the novel fan translation halfway past this chapter.

Might be needing either a donation to buy or raw provider for vol 4 either digital (preferably from cmoa) or physical good quality raws because my current raw source is going through a watermark war and I'd rather not waste a huge of amount of time editing out watermarks.
If anyone knows how to rip off purchased digital books off cmoa or bookwalker, please pm me too. Would appreciate this a lot.
Vol 4 is a really good one btw.

Also still looking for a Japanese translator.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And it's not like romance is a new thing for her either!
I mean, really? She doesn't have any romance. She only have unrequired love for one person and on ch 4.5 she only interacted with another male with minimum etiquette.

genuinely confused on how and why a 42-mentally old woman acts like a teenager in puberty
She is 43, but never interacted with another human for 23 years, and never had any romance in 20 years of life on the surface world too.

Double-page supporter
She will be "betrayed" again...

It's really frustrating to see a person shaking easy like that... e.e

I want to see the reaction of her sister when she found ou about that scum ask to her to do... If she won't care of if it will turn in a hatred to her husband... '-'

Supporter
Considering we don't see her bring Salt out when she does the clothes measurements, I'm just going to assume that he came out on his own and pulled up a chair by himself.

Double-page supporter
This is lame like bruh. This author is forcing this romance on us Salt is really the only one with common sense.

Dex-chan lover
Salt is definitely the reader's proxy at this point. I too am genuinely confused on how and why a 42-mentally old woman acts like a teenager in puberty. And it's not like romance is a new thing for her either!
She's basically been in limbo for 20 years. Just like a child that was never taught to read or write or any human interaction will stay a child mentally.

She does have salt though but that is not human interaction. She is literally STARVED for love and connecting with others. You're blind if you can't see that.

Supporter
I mean, really? She doesn't have any romance. She only have unrequired love for one person and on ch 4.5 she only interacted with another male with minimum etiquette.

She is 43, but never interacted with another human for 23 years, and never had any romance in 20 years of life on the surface world too.
In the last argument, she would be definitely be indifferent to the feeling after a few years, not to even mention 23 years. Most people would even develop quirks and strange behaviours from being too much in isolation, and no, a talking sword doesnt count as human company. Social interaction is a necessity when developing aself character and a proper ego, which she barely has any of them from even before her self banishment. Her stupidity its in her nature, or to be fair, the author’s ignorance about how humans adapt to extreme isolation, which many of us who do know or read about it, like Saltis because what it says rings closer to home than her overall attitude.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was wondering how she had such luxurious drip for 20 years. The stuff she's got set up is a fair bit beyond what a single human's hands can accomplish.

Users who are viewing this thread