Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Ch. 81

Dex-chan lover
oh my, the cute smugness: (Page 19)
YU9aOy0.png

Dex-chan lover
God. You know we say this all the time, but they really have to have get together and have gex now. Hiura conquered his fears and pulled off the performance of a lifetime. Midou got over his anxieties and revealed his innermost feelings to the class and the person dearest to him, in order to support him fully. They should officially get together and become the most nauseatingly cute couple in the history of BL.

AND FOR FUCK'S SAKE PLEASE LET THEM FUCK. PUT IT BEHIND A PAYWALL OR SOMETHING I DUNNO BUT LET THESE FUCKING LOVEBIRDS FUCK.

Dex-chan lover
We all know Midou is gonna fuck Hiura in that outfit, right? But. Will they go to a love hotel, home, or just do it at the school? Imagine not even hiding it and just letting everyone see them have gay homo sex. Kissing each other with Hiura's cock slapping on Midou's chest with every thrust. His balls getting slightly crushed too while they move outta the way. Meanwhile everyone else watching is in awe.
Or if they could go to a love hotel and do even better acts. Like doggystyle and just letting their balls slap against each other's.
At home they could take a shower lovingly while fucking.
Either way, after the hours of fucking, Midou would leave Hiura's asshole gaping wide, Hiura unable to shit right for a month. Hopefully.

Antimony comment soon? :meguupog:
Was training someone at work all day today and just barely "lunch" time, so couldn't use my phone.

Thanks for the TL btw

Dex-chan lover
We all know Midou is gonna fuck Hiura in that outfit, right? But. Will they go to a love hotel, home, or just do it at the school? Imagine not even hiding it and just letting everyone see them have gay homo sex. Kissing each other with Hiura's cock slapping on Midou's chest with every thrust. His balls getting slightly crushed too while they move outta the way. Meanwhile everyone else watching is in awe.
Or if they could go to a love hotel and do even better acts. Like doggystyle and just letting their balls slap against each other's.
At home they could take a shower lovingly while fucking.
Either way, after the hours of fucking, Midou would leave Hiura's asshole gaping wide, Hiura unable to shit right for a month. Hopefully.

Was training someone at work all day today and just barely "lunch" time, so couldn't use my phone.

Thanks for the TL btw
I'm just imagining your trainee with a look of horror while you're typing that :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Holy, he looks cute as a girl, and cute and hot as a boy :meguupog:
And Midou carrying the prince (Hiura) at the end is just wow

Users who are viewing this thread