Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 227 - Of Course

Dex-chan lover
Once everybody comes back and they resume the play as usual:

Narrator: "We were supposed to end this play with a kiss, but our two shy actors couldn't --"

::Komi plants a huge one right on Tadano::

If this doesn’t solidify how perf Komi is after she defends him after Rumiko sorta bags him (even if she was lying) idk what will. I love Manbagi but I’m too loyal to my girl Komi

Dex-chan lover
I laughed way more than i should at that drag tadano scene. Last time i laughed this hard it was a chapter of Nichijou

Dex-chan lover
@jimangajames It's a kind of popular series you probably know. It's called Seitokai No Ichizon. I remember there was an arc in the story that tackled kind of the realities of it (even kinda poorly) but it hits you when you read it. :/

Small shades of it in the first series with the downer/bittersweet ending in the first and kind of explicit as an arc in the sequel... I think it was Shin Seitokai no ichizon where it tackled the harem reality plot

Stop going through your silly drama! YOURE MISSING OUT ON TADANOS STAGE DEBUT (true)!

Dex-chan lover
lotMO5u.jpg

Komi is ineveitable. You can't lie to her.

Np8sGJ1.jpg

Sorry

Double-page supporter
One of the rare angry komis, wew, Its nearly unthinkable to see this much anger on a poker-face

Contributor
I really want to see the play. Mangaka, don't think you can get away with not showing us just because another important thing is going on!

Users who are viewing this thread