Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 285 - I don't like it, but I'm not against it. That's all.

Dex-chan lover
@Myorn I agree with you, it would be more interesting that way.

Man Setoka has been more than a little annoying this arc, she just too bothersome.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the time has come for Rumiko and the shippers to face their predetermined fate, F.

Komi and Solo Leveling? Made a bad day decent.

I'm glad she has such good friends

Thank you for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I would love it so much if he did date Magabi and Komi was happy just being friends.

If you don't include the original proof of concept manga issue, there is not too much indication of romance from Tadano outside of attraction.

Dex-chan lover
Place your bets. It is clear that Manbagi confesses before chapter 295. And Komi? Before or after chapter 450?

suddenly going danger zone in this topic, but obv not going that far at all.

tadano just going to become transparent and ethereal and miss all this.

Double-page supporter
@Jackist Tadano literally came over komi's house just to give white day choco, preparing himself to confess to komi when he was being trolled by najimi to kiss a konyaku during the bravery test, and mostly acting different with komi compared to manbagi whenever he was with one of the two. "Not too much indication" really downplaying his attitude towards komi.

Double-page supporter
@Jackist Tadano literally came over komi's house just to give white day choco, preparing himself to confess to komi when he was being trolled by najimi to kiss a konyaku during the bravery test, and mostly acting different with komi compared to manbagi whenever he was with one of the two. "Not too much indication" really downplaying his attitude towards komi after all those times.

This chapter was rather frustrating. Probably because it started by dropping a bomb only to turn out to be a dud.

I think it should've taken this seriously. At least the same level when Manbagi and Komi were talking to each other at the stairs during the 2nd festival arc. Because this chapter just felt like the author doesn't care about the love triangle nor Komi's development.
What we get from this chapter that is meaningful is that Komi doesn't like Manbagi getting a leg up on her, but won't do anything about it because she doesn't value herself at all.

I'm not saying that Komi should've sabotaged Manbagi or backstab her and confessed to Tadano first. But at least take it bloody seriously. Does she like him or not? Is she not interested in having a romantic relationship with Tadano?

Ase and Isagi is just the worst part of this whole chapter. Their antics takes the majority of the chapter without adding anything meaningful at all. Why are they here? What purpose do they serve other than "D'aww look at all these cinnamon rolls"? If you take both of them out it changes nothing about the chapter. Those pages could have been used for Komi contemplating on what she wants and how she feels if the relationship will go towards Manbagi's way. Instead we only got the whole gang making stupid faces.

Did the author even know what he's doing? Did he add Ase and Isagi because he honestly doesn't know how to fill the rest of the chapter?

Don't get me started on Manbagi's attitude. Why is she asking permission to confess? Does Komi own her? Does Komi own Tadano? Why should she have Komi's consent to confess to Tadano? Is she an inferior to Komi? What if Komi said no? Well shit guess you can't confess now huh, maybe try again in a few years. Or better yet find someone else, maybe mistress Komi will approve.

I'm just so frustrated on how this whole thing is being handled. If it just take this seriously, actually have the characters have conflict with each other and then try to sort it out. I wouldn't be so harsh on it. Instead we only got this wet noodle of emotion. Gaaah.

Fuck it, I hope Manbagi wins.

This chapter was rather frustrating. Probably because it started by dropping a bomb only to turn out to be a dud.

I think it should've taken this seriously. At least the same level when Manbagi and Komi were talking to each other at the stairs during the 2nd festival arc. Because this chapter just felt like the author doesn't care about the love triangle nor Komi's development.
What we get from this chapter that is meaningful is that Komi doesn't like Manbagi getting a leg up on her, but won't do anything about it because she doesn't value herself at all.

I'm not saying that Komi should've sabotaged Manbagi or backstab her and confessed to Tadano first. But at least take it bloody seriously. Does she like him or not? Is she not interested in having a romantic relationship with Tadano?

Ase and Isagi is just the worst part of this whole chapter. Their antics takes the majority of the chapter without adding anything meaningful at all. Why are they here? What purpose do they serve other than "D'aww look at all these cinnamon rolls"? If you take both of them out it changes nothing about the chapter. Those pages could have been used for Komi contemplating on what she wants and how she feels if the relationship will go towards Manbagi's way. Instead we only got the whole gang making stupid faces.

Did the author even know what he's doing? Did he add Ase and Isagi because he honestly doesn't know how to fill the rest of the chapter?

Don't get me started on Manbagi's attitude. Why is she asking permission to confess? Does Komi own her? Does Komi own Tadano? Why should she have Komi's consent to confess to Tadano? Is she an inferior to Komi? What if Komi said no? Well shit guess you can't confess now huh, maybe try again in a few years. Or better yet find someone else, maybe mistress Komi will approve.

I'm just so frustrated on how this whole thing is being handled. If it just take this seriously, actually have the characters have conflict with each other and then try to sort it out. I wouldn't be so harsh on it. Instead we only got this wet noodle of emotion. Gaaah.

Fuck it, I hope Manbagi wins.

Fed-Kun's army
> dating is about handholding
holding-hands-lewd.gif

also setoka x shouko 2021

I'll say it again, but I really really really dislike Rumiko, not as a character, but as the main reason of the Love Corner we have to suffer through since 100+ chapters

Welp lads... looks like the ship sinking but let's not be sad let's remember the happy times we experienced in this journey... aye... t'was quite the trip wasn't it lads...?

Users who are viewing this thread