Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Ch. 11.1

Supporter
I dunno what's more batshit: the story or the way y'all let it get to ya.

personally I like the story and will fight any man who dares hate on it

Group Leader
Fuckwit wasn't even looking at the pedestrians ahead, also his leg was too weak to crush an empty can, his car didn't have a handbrake, he coudn't swerve on the opposite direction and he couldn't lower the gear to stall the car on an urban area or god forbid emergency money shift. Author never drove a car or he was sleeping during the emergency and abnormal driving condition classes. Noted

Bro? Is this guy on crack?? Like ive read some bad shit before but this is just baffeling to me and funny af. How are we having the EXACT SAME DRAMA from a few chapters ago bro. Its like games reusing assets but rearanging them to make them seem new whilst they obviously arent.

Group Leader
First off that can was unopened. Second no normal driver practices for sudden loss of braking so he probably panicked. I guess people haven't watched enough dash cam videos to see how people react to just driving under normal conditions. Third everyone's over estimating what a handbrake can do. With normal braking most of the brake force is generated by the front because inertia and weight transfer exists and because of that if you lock up the rear you can lose control of the car anyways. Especially if that car is front wheel drive and doesn't have a limited slip differential and no brakes applied. The handbrake is only meant to keep the car from moving from a standstill and really only exists in automatics as a carryover from manuals because in an automatic when it's in P the transmission output is locked to the case.

Double-page supporter
what i feels angry why her friend(kana) betrayed taking other bf???? feels confused i know she was under blind love but.... haaa : ( just prepare for feelings rejected for her even mc fault too they're supposed make their friends back to normal again but in the end nope just make it worse

Dex-chan lover
I am tired of this bit.
It is always the fucking same.
Yet, also hoping every time that some mangaka does it different. Which happens, like, once in a hundret cases.
iu

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

That last page was fitting for this development.

All I have to say is all this is the fault of the osananajimi/childhood friend. None of this would've happened if she just took the chance and went out with MC when he first proposed/confessed. But this was meant to be a dumpster fire so it is what it is, and my or any logic is invalid.

Dex-chan lover
It was hard, but I think this manga finally surpassed even Rent a GF as the most stupid RomCom.

This shit makes my head hurt-.-

Dex-chan lover
So, will he F ayana's friend, at ayana's relative's house, after trying to F ayana herself at that house ?:haa:

Users who are viewing this thread