Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Ch. 11.1

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, Kana got infected with a strain of the stupid. Now she decides it is appropriate to strip naked & approach an emotional (also dumb) Riku with the intent of dating him. This is going to work out 100% guys….. right? Also a canned drink caused this accident & not something a bit more believable, give me a break.
Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
This manga would have been much better without this drama lmao. Is it that hard to crush an empty can? They could have least come up with something better like her having a temper tantrum and hitting her dad or some shit.
What makes this dumb is all the driver had to do was pull the handbrake.... Also the can looks unopened? But either way that driver had multiple options on a flat road so super driver fail.

Dex-chan lover
gintama-gintoki.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
So at this point I'm rating the series a 3, while normally I complain about wheel spin this series is going for most plot points it can in as few chapters as possible. Too fast.

Whats worse is character motivations are just aweful. MC was all 100% childhood friend, gets rejected then flashpan falls head over heels FMC and gives up his great love for that for reasons?!?!? Childhood friend just gets unceremoniously dumped from the series fast even though she too loved MC (Which makes no sense in any regard why she said no at the confession, she herself laments this later) and now after this whole memory thing with enough twists that it ended up going 180 in progress and now we have a 3rd girl trying to get with sadsack MC.

Just why is this all happening? It's really bad drama and it all feels out of character, even if this new girl likes mc and him liking her back the timing for this seduction attempt is not the right time and would fail for most.

Dex-chan lover
What makes this dumb is all the driver had to do was pull the handbrake.... Also the can looks unopened? But either way that driver had multiple options on a flat road so super driver fail.
I forgot that shit existed, it's even worse now :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
So at this point I'm rating the series a 3, while normally I complain about wheel spin this series is going for most plot points it can in as few chapters as possible. Too fast.

Whats worse is character motivations are just aweful. MC was all 100% childhood friend, gets rejected then flashpan falls head over heels FMC and gives up his great love for that for reasons?!?!? Childhood friend just gets unceremoniously dumped from the series fast even though she too loved MC (Which makes no sense in any regard why she said no at the confession, she herself laments this later) and now after this whole memory thing with enough twists that it ended up going 180 in progress and now we have a 3rd girl trying to get with sadsack MC.

Just why is this all happening? It's really bad drama and it all feels out of character, even if this new girl likes mc and him liking her back the timing for this seduction attempt is not the right time and would fail for most.
I 100% get where you're coming from and agree with most you write... but, and someone correct me if I am wrong, this series is satire, no? Isn't it dogshit on purpose to be funny and over the top? Shut off brain and make fun of it type beat. I unironically thought that was the case from the very beginning, lmao.

Characters and the story are insanely inconsistent to force the next over the top drama taking a jab at all these series that try way too hard to get anything at all going for them pages and the bag (drama being the easiest way) and at the classic childhood friend/first girl wins trope. I had to applaud the author at some points, it was so fucking insane kino. When she kept muttering to herself that she should die for falling for him for apparently 6 hours straight last chapter I fell over laughing AND THEN AYANA HAS TO SEE IT. Kojima-level genius.
No way is this a serious story, right? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it for what ~I think~ it is- a trashy on purpose B-tier movie that you put on when bored to have a laugh at what happens in it and at how it can even exist.

Users who are viewing this thread