Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Dex-chan lover
So, they got the romance part done and over with only for her to forget because of the trauma so they have to do the romance again but this time she can't remember?

What's gonna happen? 50 first dates this girl?

Supporter
It's like someone wrote a manga to depict Escher's Relativity.

Escher%27s_Relativity.jpg

Dex-chan lover
whichever editor is allowing this to keep being published needs to be committed to a inpatient mental health facility
I wanted this editor in charge of Dansou no Partner or Tricks Dedicated to Witches, if they can keep this acid trip published nothing is impossible for them

Aggregator gang
This is borderline experimental. And i'm still not sure if this insanity is on purpose or is just pure incompetence. Too bad it seems like the artist is giving up too, the art was never good but it's getting worse. Not that it matters, i'm here for the laughs and oh man, i can't remember the last time i laughed so hard.

Dex-chan lover
whichever editor is allowing this to keep being published needs to be committed to a inpatient mental health facility
I mean...isn't it an adaptation of a novel? That means there's multiple editors across mediums that read it through, looked at the author and went👌

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Well the moment that they went together to see Hoshimiya, the Riku-Kana tandem really started to stank with suspicions of becoming a thing (it's like a combination of stockholm syndrome and suspension bridge effect). This really is one of those dumpster fire that keeps on giving. But like a homeless person looking for warmth from a literal dumpster fire, I like how much of a typical trash romcom it is, as it feels like it is a trash-tier higher than most out there :kek:

Dex-chan lover
This is so painful to read yet I'm here still reading this :worry:

Welp see you all again in the next update :haa:

Dex-chan lover
This manga reminds of telenovelas I used to watch as a kid with my grandma and mom 'cause that's what they set the TV to.

The whiplash from a high impact scene in one panel to bonding in another, subjectively poor writing as seen by everyone else's comments, this made me laugh inside and grin back to forth while covering my eyes as I realize how wild the story is. It's so much fun.
There's so much (too much) going on in the story that any mentioning or critique in pace is kind of irrelevamt to me with a story like this. This is that 'so bad it's good' kind of story.

I might give this a 10 😂

Thanks so much for the translation to everyone at Eresh Scans. May God bless you all.

Dex-chan lover
You're telling me the author couldn't have had that happen any other way aside from the most forced trash overly dramatic scenario?

New girl tho? We all know this guys love flips on a dime so maybe.

Dex-chan lover
I’m convinced this is how one sees the world after consuming mushrooms

Users who are viewing this thread