Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

dLjNSOM.png

eh-steve.gif

Didn't expect to cry on an isekai reincarnation manga- I thought itd be a romcom but holy shit.
Sis better hold that fishy goddess accountable. I think demon Lord at this point seems like a way better person than the Royal Family and the shady ass goddess.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like all her past lifes were meant to end in tragedy. If it was because of the goddess or just plain human greed and egotism is still up for discussion, but it's clear things are different now.

Dex-chan lover
@There have a been a couple reincarnation romcoms lately that pull the rug out from underneath the readers. This one was thankfully a gradual slide into darker stuff, that one with the former villainess that just wants to be a baker pulled that rug out HARD.

two rounds of greedy pigs and a yandere. ugh.

That last one was so close! just half an hour sooner and she would have been free. Still would have had the true demon king to worry about, but that could be dealt with. Seriously though, there are some dumb fucks chomping at the bit to pick up that golden stupid ball and run aren't there. Especially that first king, Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. You'd think that after all the times the hero shielded her from him, he'd maybe think that offing her might be a dumb idea. that he might have some attachment to her. That said, the fault for his greedy assumptions lies in whoever failed to mention that she was still needed to dispose of the demon lord's soul. Or maybe he didn't believe them.

Considering the warning the goddess gave, and the EXTREME SPIKE IN COMMENTS, I was expecting this to be a lot more graphic. I'm glad it wasn't.

Dex-chan lover
You'd think they would have learned after the second Demon King, but nooo, they have to work hard to recreate the same scenarios that caused the first two demon kings while thinking it absolutely won't go wrong.

@Sep10trion
I don't think the goddess can do much of anything with the current clusterfuck.
Since the world can only survive a certain level of magic, the goddess can't descend to personally take care of it, the summoning was actually a reasonable measure since the first demon king was a threat if left unchecked, the combined magic of DK+Hero theoretically prevents any further intervention because adding a 3rd/4th great magical power would outright destroy the planet, and you can't really trust the humans on that planet to not screw things up even if it was possible to make a new hero. The most magic power she can exert without ending the planet by this point seems to be showing up in the mirror to talk.
TLDR The goddess is getting a bunch of blame in the comments here when humans on their own managed to screw things up so hard that the goddess can't actually do anything.

@icarushector That King is probably the same one that caused the creation of the OG demon lord in the first place and we've all heard stories of how rude/inconsiderate/stupid the overprivileged can be. He is an idiot, but a believable idiot once you think things through. Unfortunately that's the most dangerous kind of idiot since as people we generally tend to assume another person can be reasoned with on some level.
TLDR while it's obvious in hindsight that he (or the rest of the royals would do something, the actions were too stupid to reasonably expect anyone to actually do them.

This is just so sad. And I can't truly wish from the bottom of my heart for them to defeat the current demon king. Sigh.

so sad😭
she experience so much pain i Deciding that humanity is not worth saving.

is it bad i want her to be with Marcus?? he probably just wanted to say i love you
(´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`)

Sorry but after THAT experience of receiving her memories back, i expect her not to save this world ! Seriously the people wasted six life’s of her and didn’t mange to treat her properly- even this live there were already 2 killing attempts! what kind of bad thing did the demon king do ? Nothing !!! If she’s still like “yeah I have to save them all from the demon king” I’m out - cuz you can’t just drop this kind of sad story and let her behave like the nice and fluffy heroine, hugging the people that were literally trying to kill her seconds ago 😖

Supporter
Yep... shitty Goddess forcefully transferring innocent girl to another world, just to be screwed over 6 times over by the Goddess's shitty medieval humans. The kings appointed during those eras were absolute pieces of shit without having to even look deep. Looking back, the 1st gen Demon Lord was a normal human mage that got fricked over by the king of his era, where: his wife was forcefully taken away, he was falsely accused of various shit to be put on death row, heard his saviors got executed, and saw his wife dead due to the king being sick of her mental illness. Marcus went off to kill the original Demon Lord for the sake of the kingdom, later to find out that the benefactor of his powers was murdered by the people of the kingdom due to the lies and deception of the king. I don't know whether or not the king of this era will screw over Louise, but some people of this kingdom, as well as this Goddess, need to be purged by Marcus asap. Making this girl suffer for 6 freakin lives... sheesh. The two attendants of Jun were also trying so desperately to save her as well... :'(

Dex-chan lover
I'll take reasons not to remember your past lives

@Fagato you did hear that the planet will fail if they lose this one? That could mean destruction of her own soul and of those she cares about. If you don't know the type of ending the planet will have it ain't worth the risk. Markus is also connected to Graham so there is no where they can really run. Unfortunately her past selves were either retarded or just overly trusting. No matter how nice those with power act, if you've not known them their whole life closely there is no reason to trust anything they do or say. I would hope that the 1st and 2nd hero slaughtered those who led to Jun's death.

🤧😢this chap make me cry..why her past life sad painful and people so evil to her and try killing her so many times..😭
hope in the end it will be happy

Users who are viewing this thread