Kono Healer, Mendokusai - Vol. 6 Ch. 56 - Recruitment

Dex-chan lover
DAGA KOTOWARU

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!
Will the book be a disappointment, or will Karla destroy it in some kind of hijinks?
My guess is that it won't be the book that's a disappointment, but the hideout. It's not some secret that only she discovered, it'll be like that recent graveyard and it's a huge attraction. "Come one, come all! To the Great Farfank's secret base! Relive the glory of the great wizard and follow in his footsteps! A tour is only 999999⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹ gold per person (no refunds)."

Dex-chan lover
He's strong when he's not trying to attack anyone. Also, expected reaction. No sane people who know Karla would recommend her.

Those runes look almost Norse, but also not like a set of runes people would use. They have some elements that are hard to draw.

If she wanted to bring Karla because she was just scared of spooky stuff, she really couldn't have chosen a worse cleric.

It's nice to see her go off on someone that isn't poor Alvin, though.

Will the book be a disappointment, or will Karla destroy it in some kind of hijinks?
She will destroy it because she's disappointed in it.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Charlotte doesn't know what she's getting herself into... Shouldn't the other adventurers have warned her about Klara though? I thought she had a bad reputation and nobody wanted to partner with her. :thonk: (Yep, chapter 1 says "Nobody comes to me")

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Poor Charlotte doesn't know what she's getting herself into... Shouldn't the other adventurers have warned her about Klara though? I thought she had a bad reputation and nobody wanted to partner with her. :thonk: (Yep, chapter 1 says "Nobody comes to me")
I think the implication is that the other adventurers found Charlotte annoying so they fed her to Karla

Group Leader
That page 3 with the index finger out and the big DON sfx is definitely Laughing Salesman, though missing the flashing reaction.

Also, Alvin, let her go, leave the city, run like hell. Your adventure is only just beginning!

Dex-chan lover
Karla is pretty good at being cute and annoying at the same time, you can tell she has trained with Alvin a lot.

Dex-chan lover
He's strong when he's not trying to attack anyone. Also, expected reaction. No sane people who know Karla would recommend her.

Those runes look almost Norse, but also not like a set of runes people would use. They have some elements that are hard to draw.

If she wanted to bring Karla because she was just scared of spooky stuff, she really couldn't have chosen a worse cleric.

It's nice to see her go off on someone that isn't poor Alvin, though.

She will destroy it because she's disappointed in it.
I can read Elder Futhark. The letters are a bit off. I can't read it

Dex-chan lover
I can read Elder Futhark. The letters are a bit off. I can't read it
I can as well. I usually transcribe the runes for one manga (well, in the comments) that uses proper runes, though those are Anglo-Saxon ones. Close enough to the Elder Futhark, but there are some differences. I'm better at the older one, though.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

My guess is that it won't be the book that's a disappointment, but the hideout. It's not some secret that only she discovered, it'll be like that recent graveyard and it's a huge attraction. "Come one, come all! To the Great Farfank's secret base! Relive the glory of the great wizard and follow in his footsteps! A tour is only 999999⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹ gold per person (no refunds)."
And the book will be sold in the gift shop

Users who are viewing this thread