Kono Oto Tomare! - Ch. 130 - Saotome Miran

Dex-chan lover
Oh. I had a feeling her backstory was something like that, though I am generally thankful that her family wasn't abusive or anything like that.

So... I take it Luka is going to remind her a lot of her sister (mostly in terms of how good he is and how effortless he makes koto playing look... On top of being very pretty) and she'll end up resenting and hating him for it? She wasn't Full Gremlin yet in the flashback, so I guess that came in later when she started dealing with Pretty Boy over there. 🤔

OK, I really hope Luka does turn out to be a good guy who just happens to rub her the wrong way. I still low-key ship them. 🫣

Aggregator gang
Oh no, another backstory - be prepared for all of the comments that go like this

(not saying they're bad, but I called it)

Dex-chan lover
She went to the wrong school. Cutthroat music school is no good for this child, she should have been in our "power of friendship" koto club.

Thank you for the chapter! I would also break if I were to go through something like that too TT

Aggregator gang
I honestly hope she doesn't find it okay that she goes down to third and people should make ammends to her, like ffs

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation.
I need some tissues for my tears. :(

Users who are viewing this thread