Kon'ya wa Tsuki ga Kirei desu ga, Toriaezu Shine - last - - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - Looter

Fed-Kun's army
Ending in 2 chapters huh. There better be a happy ending. A lot of people died for the sake of the main couple after all.

Double-page supporter
Might be messed up to say but was kinda hoping she would of died... Oh don't mind me I'm just still bitter cause etou was killed 😩

... doesn't Hayashi empowering herself like that also make her a viable source for the miracle drug that can cure ID?

Whatever, she's best girl and this trainwreck's saviour. I kind of hope she wins.

now she got the power of everyone even hanasono, she can provide the cure too, forever, she deserves it after all lmao

Getting Joy-instantkill through the arm-transplantation? Ok. Just staple on Etou´s hand to get her strenght and have full control over her hand? Bit weird, but well, may as well accept that. But when the holy fuck did Hayashi turn into a power-vampire that could just take in other peoples bloodlust powers at will by consuming part of their body?! And didnt the doctor that gave her the arm say that this method bears a high risk of dying / shortening your life? Taking in so many powers in such a short time should have killed her.

Fed-Kun's army
DAMNNNN! Can't wait for the final chapter. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

lol Hayashi suddenly becomes superhuman that can absorb other's abilities as long as she got their blood and body parts? LMAO
and now MC is going to win thanks to the power of pure love? LOL

I hate Hayashi, but I hate the gamer even more. So Im glad she said what she said about him being a mob.

Dex-chan lover
This was dumb. Not worth finishing. Ever since hayashi was able to gain powers from limbs, I've started losing interest. And this took the cake as dumbest shit ever. The domestic kanojo ending was better than this shit.

Users who are viewing this thread