Kon'ya wa Tsuki ga Kirei desu ga, Toriaezu Shine

This manga is bad. Not in a way "not as good as great ones" but in away "worse than most".
Character motivation is none-existant by the end of school arc. Even before that, instead of making rational or emotional decisions, they just make some random, forced, dragged out decisions.
Drama is cheap and later removed completely after girl is gone from series.
Whats left? Below-average action manga with unreasonable character decisions, nonexistent character motiovation, cliche superpowers and nonsensical plot.

Dex-chan lover
This manga was pretty good. I didn't like the premise of some quiet guy who was forced to control his love every day because of some unknown infectious disease, but there were such chaotic and violent fights afterwards, which was the main hook for me. Don't know why the rating was so low.
Also, Hanazono was the best girl. Other girls were blatant baits for speedreaders to fall for and blame the manga for being shit on their eyes.

This series had an equally intriguing and depraved twist on romance. The series ruined itself with its world-building ambitions, which the mangaka lacks the skills to execute. Worse, its MC lost his key interesting feature at the end of the school arc.

Dropped. @kronix was right. I wish I read his review before I started this manga.

It seems like a major cop out to make the reason he wants to kill her some magical i fection that makes you want to kill someone.

Contributor
Hmm...not a good story.

It started nice, and it was a nice read until the end of the school arc, but everything after is boring as hell.

Oh, and let's not forgot all girls fall in love with MC for no reason, which is totally useless since Hanazono is the OTP.

I didn't enjoyed this story. The last arc us better because we're back with both MC, but still...

got me hooked on the first but the story really got sidetracked in the middle... unnecessary scheme with no defining motive really irks me
what keeps me going on is just because the mc is handsome :")

Here is the sequel for those who want to keep reading:
https://mangadex.org/title/40594/kon-ya-wa-tsuki-ga-kirei-desu-ga-toriaezu-shine-last

Users who are viewing this thread