Koroshi Ai - Vol. 7 Ch. 41 - Not Forget

Dex-chan lover
Idk, kinda anticlimactic. He was kinda just some rando that they both barely knew

@Rozzak yeah but to our MC who is using Ryang-ha's name he (the real Ryang-ha) was the first person to not kick him while he was down or try and take something from him. Instead he let him stay and recover in his room for a pretty long time without even knowing who he was. That'd be pretty important to the person getting taken care of no?

i also think it was a major moment in both their lives no? the moment where their lives changed courses.

Aggregator gang
Wait, "end"??? It's just means the end of the 7th volume riiiight, not the end of this manga, riiighhht?????

Dex-chan lover
What chapter was it before this flashback arc started? I can't remember what happened and why chateau suddenly remembered everything. This is the reason why I dislike long flashback chapters on a manga that rarely updates 😭

Edit: it was the start of volume 6. Now I appreciate it much better. Even the smallest things can trigger someone's PTSD.

Dex-chan lover
Put all the seriousness aside, MC come back for heroine mainly because of the real Ryang-ha want to protecting her. This suddenly sound like a shounen ai

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@Tcof
Didn’t get that kind of vibe from them. Rather I’d say their relationship was more like brothers.

Honestly after this arc i ship them more, their dynamic already hooks me up, but knowing that those two bond over trauma and loss of a loved one (even though he's just a random stranger, you can't deny the impact he made for them was HUGE) makes me absolutely weak 😭😭

Aaaaahhhhhh yhe not-Royai vibe from them is ssooooooo.....
Poor Chateau and Ryangha! The og Ryangha tooo

Dex-chan lover
Omaayghad thank you for the translations.

She finally remembered him.
Now he is one step closer to chateau chan's heart. I hope our mc has a good intention of getting closer to her..

Dex-chan lover
@sleepinghair as far as I understand, she didn't remember "him" she remembered the real Song. :) The one who died.

Double-page supporter
Aaaaaah my heaaart
Chateau's broken expression hurts to see.. We got some of the mysteries uncovered but there's still a lot more to learn. I love this story so much!

Thank you for the double release Traumerei! Thank you for the TL work Laiyah <3
I hope you guys get a regular editor

Group Leader
Kyaa! I like it more than more!! Thanks for up right now I am really curious about their relationship!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread