Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita - Vol. 6 Ch. 40 - Mimia's Decision

Dex-chan lover
> I love you Excelis!!!!.... You're so mama looking, hahahahah

> Souichirou..... FBI was on the window. please take a look.
You are guilty of sleeping with a cute Loli....

> MC sleeping together with the two girls, and whats more, the vampire girl is wearing her birthday suit...
Such a nice dream he had if there's no problem in the election scheme

'If I go, will he worry about me again?'
She just wanted attention because she felt like she was losing to Valkyria (and after this little stunt she is, by a very wide margin).
To be honest between Mimia and Valkyria, I've always favored the latter. Mostly because she's not the classic meek damsel that Mimia is 90% of the time. So really I wouldn't have cared about her specifically if she did go. What I'm angry about is that despite being told repeatedly how it would destroy Hiroto, not only did she not stop, it fucking excited her.

I was reeeealllly hoping Valkyria was going to slap her when she came back inside.

Double-page supporter
At least someone with a brain showed up there at the end u,U

Aggregator gang
Sociere continuing to be my favorite. Prevented a crisis of stupidity

Dex-chan lover
This whole chapter felt like... nothing. It was a bunch of seeing characters talk about stuff we were already told/explained in detail last chapter, and then Mimia’s “decision” was her not being a complete idiot. Again, always hated that “I can’t do anything so I’ll sacrifice myself”. All the character does is cause more trouble making everyone else worry (which should be obvious). He told her that she was important to him and never to leave him last chapter. How does hearing the exact same point from someone else lead to her “decision”?!

Dex-chan lover
glasses boi don't want to be separation with loli vampire consider he like bb more
nice

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261

Agreed, the whole chapter felt like a waste. It was a rehashing of information we already knew and had very little character growth.

Phew, Mimia almost did a no-no! Thankfully everybody was checking everybody haha nobody can't sleep in this chapter!

If this manga have line Visual novel...

A.Stay with Hiroto
B.Runaway to merchent and become slave(Bad ending)

Ah! I was worried previous chapter that she would do something so stupid.
GJ Sorcière.

Dex-chan lover
wow it still took so much explanation to convince her not to go... she's really naive huh

Dex-chan lover
Good news for people who want spoilers, ch 41 raw is up
The idea that elf suggest for Excelis? Seduce Hiroto to make him vote for her.
She's not fond of the idea, both from the pride of an elf and he's a younger boy.
...well, she tried anyway.

Hiroto was tempted, until he realized she was trembling and realized this is her doing this because she think there's no other options.
He likes the determination and decide he want to protect her.
So they stop the whole seduction thing and start having proper discussion.

Short version is:
The asshole's goal is to make the vote split because he know Hiroto will not abandon the vampires.
Excelis question why he still want to do this even if he realize that.
Hiroto point out how if the vampire is betrayed like this, they can never rebuild the relation ever, and the betrayed vampires will likely attack people, not just in Solum but everywhere.

Then Hiroto question why she think she'll definitely lose as it is.
Then after she explain her side, Hiroto told her she's wrong and ask her one question, and then he propose his plan.

Which seem to be have her stick to universally implementing the order (no exceptions) til the last discussion? (or maybe down to the last detail)

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter and picking up this series!
I agree with Sorcerie in that the merchant likely wanted to disrupt MC and would've done something nefarious. Likely have his way with Mimia and then say thanks but missed the deadline, or have transported the worst wheat even if it was rotting, or something evil. Frankly I wonder why or how those selfish merchants and corrupt politicians are pushing things that the Spirit is against yet aren't being punished. Even if they are human supremacists trying to push or do away with all the non-humans in the country they should be suffering from the Spirit's curse yet only others are suffering. Like that plan Sorcerie's father was a part of that turned her into a mummy. He only went with the plan and she was punished, yet the ones who made the plan, blackmailed and coerced others into doing it, and are ungrateful bastards aren't being cursed for some reason. Anyone know why? Also, why the mass deforestation efforts? Just because clear the land of the trees doesn't make it good for crops, especially if the trees had deep roots after sucking the surface soil's nutrition, and will negatively impact any woodworking businesses due to losing the local wood sources and having to import.

@Wizardrone Chances are highly likely, but first he'd have to meet and interact with a female elf who seems close to his age and know each other by name. Unless the one who helped with the kidnappers/murderers disguised as mummies is really a gal MC hasn't been introduced to any female elves. Although word about what he's been doing should be spreading around the elves so maybe the elf who's been with him will have a sister or cousin show up wanting to meet MC and gets interested. Although if an elf waifu does show up it'll probably be after handles this crisis.

Dex-chan lover
Page 9: Hiroto shirt on.
Page 10 and 11: Hiroto shirt off.

Also: Even though someone already spoiled this a few chapters ago, after actually reading and watching this...
This really was a waste of half a chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread