Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Preparing for the Journey

thanks for the translations. So is this now a monthly release by orangescans?

Dex-chan lover
Haha, I'm glad they kept this sidestory in the manga. The misunderstandings go a little crazy in this story

Thank you so much for your hard work casteryvan & Orangescans. I reaaaally like this story.
By the way, do you know if the author of the novel will write beyond chapter 95 of the Web Novel? There are 4 volumes of the raw Light Novel, but apparently those 4 volumes cover all 95 chapters, so I don't know if there will be more history. I ask you because the manga is usually based on the Light Novel.

Reactions: le3
Double-page supporter
NGL i feel like they're(people in the manga) overhyping Alan it's almost sound like a mock or a joke

Dex-chan lover
I really appreciate how much this adaptation is cutting out the fat of the LN. Thankfully we skipped like three different scenes of "and then Alan made karaagi again"
I hope the manga does some hardcore time skips because holy shit they putz around so much in the next chapters on MMO quests. It pisses me off that they still didn't check out their forest base despite being in the goddamn city for months. It's such a waste of a fantastic plot hook.

Page 6 needs a minor tweak.

The second panel says, “The first time we’ve met, he cannot speak this continent’s language at all.” It would read better this way: The first time we met, he could not speak this continent’s language at all.

Just my thoughts.

is that last panel actually part of the story? order 69 sounds fantastical

Group Leader
kwdzptvm3tw21.png

I'm going to jail

• Wow
Aggregator gang
He is an honest person? Well he has no bad intentions but he's hiding a lot you know. She might have to check if she has good eyes for people

Users who are viewing this thread