Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 7 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Nah this year is cursed for me in terms of ln/mangas...

Saga of Lioncourt manga ended at vol6(ln promo mat), minecraft isekai find out the ln was axed,etc

Went to check the ln. Artist of Altina and Magic in other world is too far behind. Cleria sure is stacked there.

Also this chapter is like playing civ and watch your opponent still in medieval age while you developed robotics.

Why bother with old fashioned farming with robots when you can just skip to hydroponics and aquaponics? Or with their tech they may be even able to 3d print food
As Alan stated, the plan is to switch to human-operated farming after settling in. The robots are temporary measure to jump-start agriculture while he builds the population, I assume.

Dex-chan lover
As Alan stated, the plan is to switch to human-operated farming after settling in. The robots are temporary measure to jump-start agriculture while he builds the population, I assume.
But I am saying he can skip old fashioned farming to use more modern farming, people or not. Traditional agriculture takes up a ton of land, even more so if you add livestock. Part of the reason of limitations of medieval society is food bottlenecks could not support too many large populace

Fed-Kun's army
But I am saying he can skip old fashioned farming to use more modern farming, people or not. Traditional agriculture takes up a ton of land, even more so if you add livestock. Part of the reason of limitations of medieval society is food bottlenecks could not support too many large populace
That's not the point. The goal isn't to mass produce food, the goal is to teach the local humans how to improve their agriculture knowledge, and Alan looks to be doing it step-by-step so the locals actually understand the advancement and internalize it into their culture.

Dex-chan lover
It doesn’t mean he’ll forgo modern farming conventions. He needs to build up the planet’s education so people will accept his teachings and technology then he can increase the food output.

Right now, he only needs enough food to support his initial population.

Dex-chan lover
Wait,what?
Disguising science knowledge and minor hightech as magic,witch exist in that world,ok,I can accept it.

But giant lasers cannons,robots and a whole city build in less than a year ?

Double-page supporter
Actually, there's a sequel series which continues the story. Galactic Navy Officer Becomes an Aristocrat. It hasn't been translated yet though.
Wow, OK.

I've been wondering for a couple years about the status of this series. I thought it was that one of the versions was cancelled while one other was continuing.

This is the web novel link according to this page:
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n3490ee/

Chapter 1 was uploaded on August 10, 2017. Chapter 95 was Feb. 16, 2020.

Then the sequel series begins at Chapter 96 on Feb. 6, 2023, with the latest being Chapter 158 on Dec. 24, 2023 (about 8 hours ago in Japan).

So the manga is not going into uncharted territory, the web novel is up and running after a 3 year hiatus. We good now. Edit: Or not:
It's actually just a fanfic, original author is uninvolved.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this manga is as impressive as always, man.
the sci-fi of this is itching my brain and the midget golems are cute af even though they're around 1.5 meters high

i really wish they don't axe this manga and not end it either like we'll get a second generation mc with alan's children as the main characters but alan will still be alive for the next 2 centuries and just retire from the throne and proceed with his slow life farmer lmaoooooo

Double-page supporter
Wait,what?
Disguising science knowledge and minor hightech as magic,witch exist in that world,ok,I can accept it.

But giant lasers cannons,robots and a whole city build in less than a year ?
They say sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

I think the large laser cannons might be salvaged directly from the crashed parts of the ship, but if Iris is able to create more robots with materials from the planet, then all bets are off.

The walls and buildings are the easy part, that's just concrete and stuff. Consider that in real life, people are trying to "3D print" buildings in a day or two (with caveats), and the galactic civilization in this series is probably at least several centuries beyond Earth technologically.

BTW, get ready for Disclosure within about 2 years, folks:
https://thedebrief.org/intelligence-officials-say-u-s-has-retrieved-non-human-craft/
https://thehill.com/opinion/congres...-for-illegal-ufo-programs-as-the-media-shrug/

Dex-chan lover
Wow, OK.

I've been wondering for a couple years about the status of this series. I thought it was that one of the versions was cancelled while one other was continuing.

This is the web novel link according to this page:
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n3490ee/

Chapter 1 was uploaded on August 10, 2017. Chapter 95 was Feb. 16, 2020.

Then the sequel series begins at Chapter 96 on Feb. 6, 2023, with the latest being Chapter 158 on Dec. 24, 2023 (about 8 hours ago in Japan).

So the manga is not going into uncharted territory, the web novel is up and running after a 3 year hiatus. We good now.
It's actually just a fanfic, original author is uninvolved.

Users who are viewing this thread