"Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~<Meirei Sasero> to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Tobatsu Saizen Route~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Fed-Kun's army
One way to fight a horrific abomination...bring your own horrific abomination. 👍

Dex-chan lover
i like this chapter...
on another note, it was possible to make that shit hero and that shit bitch of his to suffer a whole lot worse but... it was pretty satisfying non the less :)

Mc not too op but well prepared. Enemies die within 1-3 chapters. Forced romance and harem potential. The book was not the main thing in the story which is great to me

The first few chapters are 6/10 and the next chapters are either 4 or 5 /10. I wouldn't recommend to those who wants a really good story. A good read but not the best.

I am here wasting my time typing. Now I am done typing
so I push/tap [ ,O Comment].

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect him to actually kill the hero. That's a pleasant surprise.

Dex-chan lover
@Ovdose
Sadly, as will be explained in next chapter most likely, the god blessed hero literally cannot die until demon king is dead. He and the priestess live on, but with a very poor reputation. That's as far as I'd read at least.

Holy shit mc just fucking blew up the bitch hero this just bumped up mc in my isekai mc rankings hope this eventually gets a anime and thanks for the chapter : )

Dex-chan lover
Demon watching Eugene get wrecked be like, "Well shit. I fucked up."

Yeah, that hero asshole's probably gonna revive. He's a "hero" after all. Sad.

Dex-chan lover
The manga didnt explain but that warrior girl forced to stay in hero party so she can save her father, i forgot what reason but her father in prison for false charge or something and she need to in party that defeat demon army for reputation so she can save him

Fed-Kun's army
I literally can't understand the Misha hate, nor why everyone likes a side character like Aria.

Double-page supporter
Mission complete, rip Bear-sama.
Finally, I was a bit skeptical about if he was gonna go through with the hero killing but did not disappoint. And we even got the bonus nun beat down as well.
A well satisfing chapter indeed.

@ry3te4
Because you have it backwards. Misha is the side character, Aria is the female MC. Just because Misha was the first one introduced doesn't make her the female lead.
And most of the hate on Misha is because she stayed with that jackass hero when Magnus left, and didn't lift a finger to stop any of the shit he and the others in that party did. If she was afraid of being ostracized by the "hero", she could have left and joined Magnus at literally any point if she needed a party. I doubt he would've turned her away if she had.
Then in this chapter she acts like she still had some kind of chance with him until Aria made it clear she didn't.

Bottom line is if she was in a place where she could've at the very LEAST said something about Hero-san's actions it would've shown she had some kind of moral compass, but all she ever did was look the other way, feel bad about it, worry about Magnus or hope he would come back to them.

that was surprising in page 22 down left corner it looked like sinbad from Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic even the attack looked so

Users who are viewing this thread